• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 3

It's fair enough you'd support Saints with two British parents!!!

O'Donoghue's braindeadedness nearly and might still cost us so badly. He stays on and we probably bonus point win. He was playing really well too. Scraped a win there although I think we got rode rotten at times there. Ref had a stinker against Saints on the Saints for our last three points though. No idea what he was thinking.
It's a very common thing among Irish people to feel a closer cultural connection to the East Midlands than Munster tbf.

Stupid be Exeter there, Maunder was going to ground until Exeter held up their own player to form a maul they then got turned over in. I don't know why so many players try to hold up their own player who is completely wrapped up than get them to ground.

Absolutely insane red card,

Hilarious play acting from the 15 as well,
World cup ended last month, lad - get a grip

If you roll around like that it should be an enforced HIA seeing as he was so injured by the challenge

Terrible move from Chiefs as they looked like they were building back into the game,
Threw it away

90 seconds on the clock, LAR need to go 50m in **** weather and Andy Wawrick decides he's prime David Pocock before ******* up and giving a penalty away.... Hard to feel sympathetic to Ukster when this type of thing is habitual with them

Absolutely insane red card,

Hilarious play acting from the 15 as well,
World cup ended last month, lad - get a grip

If you roll around like that it should be an enforced HIA seeing as he was so injured by the challenge
Only saw one reply then had to go out on a job. But it was shoulder then went up. Yellow at most? That was my thought then annoyed to see he got a red.

What was the reasoning?

Only saw one reply then had to go out on a job. But it was shoulder then went up. Yellow at most? That was my thought then annoyed to see he got a red.

What was the reasoning?
TMO thought penalty only, but was overruled by the referee's guide dog.

Referee was a replacement for Mattieu Raynal and hadn't been on long. He watched the replays, which clearly showed contact with shoulder first, but he then decided it was direct head contact with force.

He made Raynal look good, which is quite impressive.