• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 4

I didn't have the commentary on
Never been more jealous of someone - they had two ex-Ulster players and a massive Ulster fan on comms, it was a shocker
Robson(?), the main commentator, almost jizzed his pants when Ulster made a break in the first half - we joke about the likes of Ugo, Healy, Dayglo being bias but he was next level

Screenshot_2023-01-21-21-53-48-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Damn. Crazy

You'll believe the words of a man who
A) Chose to play for Scotland
B) Chose to live in Scotland

Mad
Skinner is from Exeter. They literally wipe their arses with their hands and write in ancient runes. At least that's that I chose to do when I visited the town!

Never been more jealous of someone - they had two ex-Ulster players and a massive Ulster fan on comms, it was a shocker
Robson(?), the main commentator, almost jizzed his pants when Ulster made a break in the first half - we joke about the likes of Ugo, Healy, Dayglo being bias but he was next level
Nice, I'll thank the wife for watching some nonsense over the top and complaining I had hogged the TV all day resulting in me watching on my phone.

I'm somewhere in between … by the letter of the law, Marler isn't fully bound, but at the same time, the inconsistency of how the laws are applied is an issue.
Yep, although anything that hastens the death of the caterpillar is fine by me. As long as human beings are involved consistency will always be a problem - all you can realistically hope for is consistency within any given game.

Marler and Care with about 170 caps between them were made to look pretty silly by some very smart play from Etzebeth who also finished it in great style. Look forward to seeing the outcome when Johnny Hill is inspired to pull the same stunt.

OHC is so tough to put down in contact, really hope he gets a proper crack in the 6N

Yep, although anything that hastens the death of the caterpillar is fine by me. As long as human beings are involved consistency will always be a problem - all you can realistically hope for is consistency within any given game.

Marler and Care with about 170 caps between them were made to look pretty silly by some very smart play from Etzebeth who also finished it in great style. Look forward to seeing the outcome when Johnny Hill is inspired to pull the same stunt.
Yeah. I have no issue with the decision, but if it's going to be refereed in that way, I want to see that called regularly, not just randomly as it seemed yesterday.

A lack of attention to detail from Marler, but I'd be more critical of Care complaining to the ref and watching it happen rather than making any attempt to tackle or even slow Etzebeth down.

Anyone else got someone constantly clearing their throat on the Munster-Toulouse game or is that just my stream?

Really not a fan of French fans booing players down injured, it's really classless.

Glad the ref is catching their bullshit at the ruck now.

Kilcoyne has been v good for us so far. Looks like his old self more and more. Hodnett is a beasht. Need to seriously look after the ball against these. I think they're going to run up a score if we freely give them ball

Really excellent response from us there. 11-8 a great outcome for us, especially when they were in our 22 with 40 on the clock. Think the ref has in general been quite good!

Well that's the game for Toulouse now with the yellow card against Healy

Have to say very good game. Disappointed we let that one go, but happy with how we played when I thought we'd be blown away after 20 mins. If we cut out a few brain farts we are a very good side right now. I think we're probably a couple of players away from being a top side.

Fekitoa has finally arrived. Was super when he came on and thought himself and Tadhg were superb.
Great effort from us and well if Joey got 2 conversions it could have been different story.
Joey is shot of confidence now

Fekitoa has finally arrived. Was super when he came on and thought himself and Tadhg were superb.
Great effort from us and well if Joey got 2 conversions it could have been different story.
Joey is shot of confidence now
Fully agree, Fekitoa offered so much gainline that we've lacked in the past. Held defenders really well too!

Unfortunate Carbery missed those, I think Crowley has to be given the time at 10 now to develop.

Mention for John Ryan, Jesus why he was let go I have no idea. We would have been way worse today without him.

Our two wings have some positioning issues, but they've come alive this season. Casey I think was largely really good.

I think that's Exeter for us in the last 16 again?? All due respect, but it could be a whole lot worse.

Jeez insult to injury for George there. Ref did well there. George in way too high, but him absorbing all if the force is mitigation for me.

That JG yellow looked (didn't see too many replays) a strange one clearly tackler is responsible for height etc, there are circumstances where they don't actually initiate contact and are almost charged into this is where I think it's gets a bit difficult.

Latest posts