English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 08.51.02.png

Completely forgot we're back to Europe. Mostly because we have the Sharks twice in three games.

Not too hopeful after our last showing, but you never know in Europe. I think QF is about as far as we are likely to go this year.

Montpelier the only possible away win? Still far from favourites either. Maybe Edinburgh now ith nothing else to play for.

Won't get to watch much this weekend but don't mind too much, the quarters should have a few belters.

Edinburgh def could beat Tigers
1. Tigers seem to rotate a lot in their European games
2. Edinburgh with their Scotland stars are very different

If Munster is motivated I could see them beating a Sharks side in an identity crisis for another possible away win.

Munster: Mike Haley; Calvin Nash, Antoine Frisch, Malakai Fekitoa, Shane Daly; Jack Crowley, Craig Casey; Dave Kilcoyne, Niall Scannell, Roman Salanoa; Jean Kleyn, RG Snyman; Peter O'Mahony (C), John Hodnett, Gavin Coombes.

Replacements: Diarmuid Barron, Josh Wycherley, Stephen Archer, Fineen Wycherley, Jack O'Donoghue, Conor Murray, Joey Carbery, Alex Kendellen.

Wow I like this team. Munsters own RG Snyman back starting. Crowley backed at 10, Hodnett at 7, Casey at 9. Scrum will be our big issue, and say what you want but Scannell is our form hooker and our best scrummager there. Only complaint is I'd have liked Ahern or Edogbo.on the bench Should be able to have a cut off the Sharks at least.

Leinster Rugby (caps in brackets):
15. Hugo Keenan (51)
14. Jordan Larmour (86)
13. Jimmy O'Brien (66)
12. Robbie Henshaw (73)
11. James Lowe (69)
10. Ross Byrne (143)
9. Jamison Gibson-Park (122)
1. Andrew Porter (103)
2. Dan Sheehan (41)
3. Tadhg Furlong (129)
4. Ross Molony (158)
5. James Ryan (69) CAPTAIN
6. Ryan Baird (48)
7. Josh van der Flier (124)
8. Jack Conan (127)

16. John McKee (15)
17. Cian Healy (259)
18. Michael Ala'alatoa (42)
19. Jason Jenkins (12)
20. Scott Penny (53)
21. Luke McGrath (190)
22. Harry Byrne (46)
23. Ciarán Frawley (62)

Referee: Luke Pearce (RFU)

Johnny out because his dick and balls have continued to grow to the point that it's illegal for him to play club rugby. Garry still out, Doris got concussed v England which is worrying.

Strong team, expect a win and to abuse Luke Pearse.

Fsiw4UbXwAMI3X2.jpeg.jpg

Good chance for Will Beconsall with Maunder out for a while, Wyatt over Hodge is a odd choice. Big Dave Ewers off the bench to add some power. I like it, not sure how well Montpellier are going atm

CELL C SHARKS

15. Boeta Chamberlain, 14. Werner Kok, 13. Lukhanyo Am, 12. Rohan Janse van Rensburg, 11. Makazola Mapimpi, 10. Curwin Bosch, 9. Jaden Hendrikse, 1. Ox Nché, 2. Bongi Mbonambi, 3. Thomas du Toit, 4. Eben Etzebeth, 5. Gerbrandt Grobler, 6. Siya Kolisi (c), 7. Vincent Tsh*tuka, 8. Sikumbuzo Notshe.

Replacements:
16. Kerron van Vuuren, 17. Ntuthuko Mchunu, 18. Carlu Sadie, 19. Emile van Heerden, 20. Phendulani Buthelezi, 21. Grant Williams, 22. Ben Tapuai, 23. Thaakir Abrahams

Yeah very strong Sharks team ft. two players I regularly forget played for Munster at one point. When they've gone full whack at home this year they've won.

Munster: Mike Haley; Calvin Nash, Antoine Frisch, Malakai Fekitoa, Shane Daly; Jack Crowley, Craig Casey; Dave Kilcoyne, Niall Scannell, Roman Salanoa; Jean Kleyn, RG Snyman; Peter O'Mahony (C), John Hodnett, Gavin Coombes.

Replacements: Diarmuid Barron, Josh Wycherley, Stephen Archer, Fineen Wycherley, Jack O'Donoghue, Conor Murray, Joey Carbery, Alex Kendellen.

Wow I like this team. Munsters own RG Snyman back starting. Crowley backed at 10, Hodnett at 7, Casey at 9. Scrum will be our big issue, and say what you want but Scannell is our form hooker and our best scrummager there. Only complaint is I'd have liked Ahern or Edogbo.on the bench Should be able to have a cut off the Sharks at least.
Joey is dead babe.

His career is getting weird - Will he be in a mid-table prem squad, pro D2 or the Dragons in three years?

Edit: my phone autocorrected the French second division to Pro Life D2 which is hilarious, and considering the number of South Africans and Pacific Islanders playing in it, probably somewhat appropriate.

Joey is dead babe.

His career is getting weird - Will he be in a mid-table prem squad, pro D2 or the Dragons in three years?

Edit: my phone autocorrected the French second division to Pro Life D2 which is hilarious, and considering the number of South Africans and Pacific Islanders playing in it, probably somewhat appropriate.
Yeah, must have been a fairly soul destroying conversation for him. I reckon he will play another year here and if his form doesn't turn he will head to a decent French side.

Im off to the Tigers game tonight and its rather wet. If anyone tries to do what Arundell did last week they might make it over the try line this evening. Though the video refs view might be obscured by flying mud.

I feel bad for Joey but in both this case and the Ireland squad the selection is just now catching up to his performances, it could have happened at any point over the last few seasons and been fair. Suppose the difference now is that now Munster have a guy actually worth picking instead of him.

Was watching some highlights of Leinster games from 2017/8ish a few weeks ago and it's easy to forget how good he was when he first came through. Definitely a pity, just didn't work out.

Why do commentators use "very clever"
When they really mean "cheating"

Makes it all the more sweeter when dimes said "we have a back row that will knock ten bells out of Wiese" lol
Didn't he say "could" but they're all pussies?
Skim read the article earlier and vaguely remember he said his main job was to toughen up the players cause they're all wimps or something

Though either way Mata vs Wiese is a lopsided physicality contest mindset or not

Latest posts