• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Cup: Quarter-finals XV

Still gonna disagree, thought Ruan did more with less. In general I'd say the Ulster backs did more with less.

And of course if we were more clinical we'd have done better. Thats true of every team. If we were more clinical we'd have been another two tries to the good and never given away the first one. However, if Leicester were more clinical they'd have beaten Leinster. And if Leinster were more clinical, they'd have shellacked Leicester... much as Northampton would have done to us if they'd stuck away more of their chances. Since every side wasted some chances through forward passes and penis hands, I'm not going to sweat it.

And since the reason we didn't score in the last 47 really is that the one time the pack got us in a scoring position during that period we went for the try instead of the certain points but blew it through a hilarious one-off mistake... I'm not that terribly fussed by the Ulster backs' clinicalness either. A backline that that doesn't score tries because it doesn't get chances doesn't lack clinicality, it's behind a beaten pack. Which was gradually becoming the case through most of the second half and definitley happened after D'Arcy massive oops.

Peat I understand point and well as I say it only opinions. I agree 2 big points were fact backs were behind a pack in reverse and D'Arcy making a fumble.
As for Log I couldn't even bother replying as well I think I not only one who wonders do you watch rugby :)

Latest posts