• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help me try to like Cipriani

D

DR749

Help me like Cipriani. I am a big Wilko fan and can even see Flood or a vast number of others in the number 10 jersey for England, but I just have a bad taste about Cipriani. So, when the fall internationals come around and its Danny in the number 10 jersey now in place of Jonny, help me pull for him to give England the victories. I dont know if its the scrum cap, his "dating" issues or what, but I just cant warm up to him. Maybe because I dont know enough about him.

He swore on tv.... How can you not like him? :huh:

>_>

Also, I think you should judge him on his rugby abilities rather than his appearance or Henson-esque dating style... Try watching some Heineken Cup matches with Wasps and I think you'll warm to his exciting style of play.

1) He's doing her: -

f-Kelly-Brook-2-2621.jpg

2) He's a c***!

Nobody can help you like him!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr.749 @ Oct 6 2008, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Help me like Cipriani. I am a big Wilko fan and can even see Flood or a vast number of others in the number 10 jersey for England, but I just have a bad taste about Cipriani. So, when the fall internationals come around and its Danny in the number 10 jersey now in place of Jonny, help me pull for him to give England the victories. I dont know if its the scrum cap, his "dating" issues or what, but I just cant warm up to him. Maybe because I dont know enough about him.[/b]
It's called Autumn mate.

Larissa_Summers__54_(1).jpg
Larissa%20kneeling(1).jpg

larissa1.jpg

If that's really a man, then every male who's now nursing a semi after looking at this thread (which is all of you) from now on in must be gay.

But Kelly Brook... Phwoooooooooooooooooooooooor!

Sorry, rephrase: -

I'd continue sleeping with men even if they looked like that.

Phew, glad i set the record straight there!

And now Cipriani is fighting with a teammate, a guy I like, Josh Lewsey.

Maybe I will keep my stance and NOT like Danny boy.

Doc

Correction: Lewsey lamped Cipriani.

Proberbly because he's playing **** and sulking about no longer being Wasps' poster boy.