A backline of:

9. Madigan
10. Jackson
11. Henshaw
12. Sexton
13. Kearney
14. Payne
15. Olding

I think it could work, give us Alex Goode and Brad Barrit and we have a deal!!

Not sure about that.......

Would agree to swap Henshaw with Barritt

How about throwing O'Brien in to sweeten the deal? You could have Wood maybe?

I could be even more invidious and remind everyone that his assistants still haven't officially gone.

Callard and Farrell.

Let the hate flow through you...

Not sure about that.......

Would agree to swap Henshaw with Barritt

How about throwing O'Brien in to sweeten the deal? You could have Wood maybe?

Sexton, Henshaw, O'Brien and Best for Goode, Barrit, Wood and Hartley. We change our home kit to white and red and you have to use those ****ty purple kits you had a few years ago. Final offer.

Sexton, Henshaw, O'Brien and Best for Goode, Barrit, Wood and Hartley. We change our home kit to white and red and you have to use those ****ty purple kits you had a few years ago. Final offer.

687474703a2f2f696d616765732e73696d706c7973796e646963617465642e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031342f30372f6d616b652d69742d736f2d6361707461696e2e6a7067

Most concerned about the fact that Farrell appears to still in place. Also Catt and Rowntree, although not to the same extent.

Does it worry anyone else that Lancaster appears to have been sacked with no coherent plan on his successor? My argument before the review was that Lanxaster should go but o lay if there is a clear plan as to the individual(s) taking over his role.

If Farrell stays then it would appear SL took all of the blame which leaves Farrell in place, something that I can only see as a negative.

Andy Farrell to step up as caretaker coach for the upcoming 6N apparently
C'mon I was joking earlier please tell me you haven't heard this from another source that's actually reliable.

I feel a Downfall parody coming on....

BRING BACK MARTIN JOHNSON!!!!!

[please please pretty please]

Lads England's issue is not just at coaching level but higher areas too. Too much interference. Lancaster picked Burgess BUT RFU didn't help get him in to Union to not make RWC. I'm sure Lancaster had pressure to pick him.

If Farrell gets the job, i hope my friend fails to get murrayfield tickets.

I don't. It's just the statements made so far, that I have read, seem to suggest the search is starting now that Lancaster has gone. It wouldn't be the first time the RFU has taken what they believe to be a morally principled approach (in this case to not start searching for a coach while one is already employed.) I hope I'm wrong and it's just me reading into things unnecessarily though.

Latest posts