• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

He's gone. He's actually bloody gone!

From the perspective of someone outside England, it seemed Farrell was as much as if not more of a problem than Lancaster? I would have thought Lancaster staying with entirely new coaching staff would have been a reasonable outcome

Last game was 10 Oct. It was obvious he had to go - what took so long?
Could have had new coaches In place already - building towards 6N. Now we have lost a month of preparation.

I can only hope RFU have an appointment waiting in the wings (Eddie, Jake).

Just pray Farrell goes too. Heaven help us if he remains and even worse if he becomes caretaker coach till the end of the season! Then probably see Catt and Rowntree walk.

Think Catt should stay. My understanding is that both he and Rowntree's contributions were constantly undermined by Farrell - so last chance saloon for them.

Wish Ritchie was on his way as well!

Is Johnie Wilkinson involved in the coaching set up in Toulon?

If Andy Farrell takes over then I'm going to cry and join the "anyone but the English" crowd.

thanks. doesn't look like they've got much to tell us at this point..

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe one of the journo's can ask Ritchie why he gave Lancaster a bloody 6 year contract completely randomly..

Ritchie has reiterated twice now that they require a coach with proven international experience. Music. to. ears.

Ritchie has reiterated twice now that they require a coach with proven international experience. Music. to. ears.

That means not an Englishman, unless Woodward miraculously has a change of heart.