• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hey Locks, can u answer this 1 question plz

T

The TRUTH

Just one question I know alot of us need to know is can you edit players stats in the game??

In last years game they got alot of stats dreadfully wrong and there was no way to edit them
<
, hopefully this year u can edit them like every other sports game on the planet.

thanks in advance.

runaway.gif

Yeah, I asked that question a while ago with no answer... You could in FIFA, and the player creater itself actually looked like a very indepth version of the Rugby 05 one... Maybe they shared the creator/editor?

We all want answers...........ANSWERS dadnabit!
<

I do appreciate though that Locks or whoever are probably quite busy doing whatever they do, so its ok.

Originally posted by maddog79@Jan 24 2006, 09:11 PM
I do appreciate though that Locks or whoever are probably quite busy doing whatever they do, so its ok.

They are playing R2006 of course....well that's what I would've been doing...
<

too true, if i had the opportunity to play it before anyone else i'd probably just post a couple screens then say something along the lines of HAHAHA and not post again for ages

Originally posted by Quintes+Jan 24 2006, 10:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quintes @ Jan 24 2006, 10:15 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-maddog79
@Jan 24 2006, 09:11 PM

<
[/b]
<

Okay...I'm breaking my one post a week rule!!

Firstly, we are ALL very, very grateful for reviews and questions answered etc...

we all know there is pop ball, unlockable Lions home team play, gd set moves, realistic team stats, head high, gd steps etc etc etc etc etc...

BUT PLEASE......ENOUGH....

There is time to answer the crucial remaining questions that those who master rugby games and sports games in general MUST know...

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

<
<
<
<

This is torture....

Someone who has game/plays game/has played game - preferably extensively...

1. How hard is it to beat the AI on hard with even teams....if you are very good and play generally with a very low error rate and make most of your tackles, play with skill etc....the AI.....can it still beat you after a 100 games?? PLEASE!

2. Can you edit players in the game and how user friendly is this option? - some specifics PLEASE
<
(i.e. are scrum caps a different colour etc also)

3. Is pop ball (being just a single button X choice) pre-designated to a specific supporting player...or do you aim it to the direction/supporter you yourself intend it for? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Thanks in advance - from everyone who'd like to tick of these last unanswered but crucial aspects.

<

PS - great new emoticons etc....big ups to kaftka too!! Immortalised 4 ever...you've made your way into the popular conscience! Impressive.
I had a bullshitter award named after me though.....beat that.

<

<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 25 2006, 03:12 PM
welcome back los lover...when are we gonna fight?

bwhahahahahaha
I am not los lover.

Give me back my super avatar suit,

and I will be.

Otherwise I don't know what you are talking about and will have to ask you to refrain from making nonsensical remarks.

thanks
<

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 25 2006, 03:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 25 2006, 03:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Jan 25 2006, 03:12 PM
welcome back los lover...when are we gonna fight?

bwhahahahahaha
I am not los lover.

Give me back my super avatar suit,

and I will be.

Otherwise I don't know what you are talking about and will have to ask you to refrain from making nonsensical remarks.

thanks
<
[/b]
If the guy behaves let him stay. I used to love his mad rantings.

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Jan 25 2006, 02:48 PM
Afraid I can't...

...I'm leading the comedian award though so that gets me close.

By the way, it's good to see you posting decent fair posts again minus all of the sale halving and death threats. Kudos.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 25 2006, 10:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 25 2006, 10:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-wow!aframeup!
@Jan 25 2006, 02:48 PM
Afraid I can't...

...I'm leading the comedian award though so that gets me close.

By the way, it's good to see you posting decent fair posts again minus all of the sale halving and death threats. Kudos. [/b]
yeah. nah, she's all good.

in fairness, there was only one actual death...it was metaphorical...and it was mine.

<

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 25 2006, 02:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 25 2006, 02:48 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Quintes@Jan 24 2006, 10:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-maddog79

<
<

Firstly, we are ALL very, very grateful for reviews and questions answered etc...

we all know there is pop ball, unlockable Lions home team play, gd set moves, realistic team stats, head high, gd steps etc etc etc etc etc...

There is time to answer the crucial remaining questions that those who master rugby games and sports games in general MUST know...

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

<
<
<
<

This is torture....

1. How hard is it to beat the AI on hard with even teams....if you are very good and play generally with a very low error rate and make most of your tackles, play with skill etc....the AI.....can it still beat you after a 100 games?? PLEASE!

2. Can you edit players in the game and how user friendly is this option? - some specifics PLEASE
<

3. Is pop ball (being just a single button X choice) pre-designated to a specific supporting player...or do you aim it to the direction/supporter you yourself intend it for? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Thanks in advance - from everyone who'd like to tick of these last unanswered but crucial aspects.

<

PS - great new emoticons etc....big ups to kaftka too!! Immortalised 4 ever...you've made your way into the popular conscience! Impressive.

<

<
[/b]

Depending on teams, Normal mode is pretty hard.... especially in World league. If you're playing a team far better than you, it's very likely that you'll get your arse well and truly kicked to the tune of 20-30 points if you're not switched on.

<

Couldn't tell you this, cos it's something I did not try when I had my time with the game.

Pre-designated! It's good how the ball carrier actually looks around to see where the best reciever is.

<

Your Welcome

Locks - is diagonal runniong still an issue - see my other thread that no-one seems to want to answer (just argue in)

Originally posted by locksley+Jan 27 2006, 05:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Jan 27 2006, 05:13 AM)</div>
Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Jan 25 2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Quintes@Jan 24 2006, 10:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-maddog79

<

<

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

<
<
<
<

This is torture....

<

<

<

<

Depending on teams, Normal mode is pretty hard.... especially in World league. If you're playing a team far better than you, it's very likely that you'll get your arse well and truly kicked to the tune of 20-30 points if you're not switched on.

<

Couldn't tell you this, cos it's something I did not try when I had my time with the game.

Pre-designated! It's good how the ball carrier actually looks around to see where the best reciever is.

<

Your Welcome [/b]
firstly, thank you heaps locksley - MUCHO appreciated!!!
<
<

and now....

<
<
<
EA!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

pop balls should NOT be predisignated.....that limits ways iof scoring etc and presumes they know better than where we want to go with our play (and they NEVER do)....DAMN IT! DAGNABBIT!!! BAH HUMBUG!!!! FUDGE IT!!!!

thanks again Locksley
<

Latest posts