• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Holah dropped

holah is a mug if he stays, tell henry to get fkd and go to europe, make some cash playing for a team that actually wants you there while you're still young, son.

he DESERVES to be in this team...i hate how the test waters these wayz nowadayz

when michael jones was playing..josh kronfield WAS ALWAYS THERE and it kept mike on his toes!!!

this sucks..poor holah henry or the nzrfu need to apologise to him..

nah, just vote with ya feet holah... he ain't the first AB to be fkd over (ask Cribb) and he wont be the last

Aw come on - as good as Marty Holah is the simple truth is that there is at least one flanker better than him in NZ. And that means that he will always play second fiddle. Maybe he would have been better suited to develope himself as a number eight.

I have always thought that you can't blame the selectors if there was someone better and they didn't pick you.

And as for Holah going overseas - that is fine if he wants to leave NZ rugby to play somewhere else where he will get more money then that is his decision and only he can make it. He should, however remember that it was NZ rugby that gave him all of his opportunity and at the end of the day has been pretty good to him. Is he really struggling to put food on his table for his family? I'd doubt it. Is he getting other opportunities commercially or after-rugby? I would imagine that that would be up to him and if he wanted them he would be able to get it.

Surely money isn't that much of a concern.

I think that he should stay and fight for that black jersey.

Latest posts