• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Horrible

W

wigan_rlfc

Yuck!
Coley_Home_Kit08_396.jpg

I don't recall any (semi) smart Wigan kits since the late 1990's. That one is particularly hideous, it's too white.

haha, but putting things aside, there is so much you can do with cherry and white hoops and still keep some tradition. Same with Saints with the red V

Yep, up until the playoffs in the 03/04 season, then they became stripes with the black armpit-thingamebob.

1278236.jpg

300px-Tim_Rodber.jpg

I think all teams should wear kits with traditional designes like the 1995 centenary season.
1914371.jpg

Who thought the bulls green away shirt was a good idea!

Worst RU kit was that bright neon one Scotland had! OMG it was so bad i cnt even remember what colour, it was just NEON!!

Who thought the bulls green away shirt was a good idea!

Worst RU kit was that bright neon one Scotland had! OMG it was so bad i cnt even remember what colour, it was just NEON!!
[/b]

Worst kit ever has to be the pink Paris one :D

Agreed, that was terrible. The green Bradford one was also particularly bad - you couldn't make them out from the pitch! It was only when this arm (that would be Newton then) rose from the pitch and wrapped itself around someone's jaw area that you could tell we had some opposition!

It was only when this arm (that would be Newton then) rose from the pitch and wrapped itself around someone's jaw area
[/b]

"Terry, Terry, Terry" :cheers:

Newton didn't even play for Bradford when they had that shirt.
[/b]

Surely you know that every high tackle against St Helens in their entire history was comitted by Terry? ;)

Latest posts