• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hottest girls are from ?

yeah I've the least been attracted to Asians in my life. In fact I've never been, so it's clear. Just doesn't work for me.
Brazilians are a bit overhyped, no ?? Plus you're never too sure what they've got down there....nah I'm kidding, well I dunno really. Loads of ppl joke about that, but I wonder how bad it is there !

I've noticed personally Canadian women, both from Québec or specifically B.C., but Canadian in general look pretty gorgeous. And to stay in-continent, Southern girls from the U.S. It doesn't fail. It's happened to me time, and time and time again. Whether on screen or in real life, I'd discover moments later she was from the South. There's a natural femininity about them and a certain warmth, and then also they're downright just pretty.

Arab/Persian as mentioned.

A strange, perhaps, comment to make would be I went to Sydney one summer and despite all I'd heard about Aussie girls, they looked beautiful, very well dressed and just sexy. Like, they're aaaall blondes, but I kept turning my head when in the street for a week ! I know it was the classy part of downtown, so maybe that ??...

English girls can be attractive, they seem to always be rockin a nice pair..but they're LOUD, and love to drink a bit too much !!! :D yes there had to be a "but", sorry.

A special mention to French girls. They're often a fkn handful and unnecessarily annoying, complicated-minded...but they're some of the most fine/delicate featured warm cuties I've known.

Then for sure Argentinians and those àsses...god....dayyyyyyyyuummm son.

Colombia

Perfect combination of genetic mix of German, Italian, Spanish, native american and african. Then a culture that means that women still walk about rather than grow fat sitting down in a car. And like Argentina an obsession with plastic surgery on asses and boobs.

^ good points.
and yehh, totally forgot about Italian girls...

I think it would be easier to come up with where the ugliest girls in the world are from...

das

In my university there is a room for feminist groups. Because it's close to my radio station and no one is ever in there occassionally I go in and check it out.

One of the slogans was An ugly women is an oxymoron. Which is true in a way as many people are intrinsically beautiful, regardless of what I think they look like. Looking at this thread I feel its a shame that females are being valued on physical ethnic characteristics that make them superficially beautiful, rather than whats inside. It just goes to show the heternormative patriarchal system that is so prevelent in the world.

That said, I changed the sign to An ugly women is an ox, moron.

In my university there is a room for feminist groups. Because it's close to my radio station and no one is ever in there occassionally I go in and check it out.

One of the slogans was An ugly women is an oxymoron. Which is true in a way as many people are intrinsically beautiful, regardless of what I think they look like. Looking at this thread I feel its a shame that females are being valued on physical ethnic characteristics that make them superficially beautiful, rather than whats inside. It just goes to show the heternormative patriarchal system that is so prevelent in the world.

That said, I changed the sign to An ugly women is an ox, moron.
We are all being judged based on our looks every day, and honestly I'm OK with it!

I'm sure if we judged everyone based on their personalities.... everyone would be 100x uglier. ;)

We are all being judged based on our looks every day, and honestly I'm OK with it!

I'm sure if we judged everyone based on their personalities.... everyone would be 100x uglier. ;)

Haha, you cynical, cynical man.

As a joke I asked my girlfriend "what are you thinking, I never know what you're thinking". She says "That's lucky for you..." :(

I think it would be easier to come up with where the ugliest girls in the world are from...

das

haha, good logic. But these threads don't really work out too well, dear das ! just imagine the racist tags thrown aaaaall over the place...I'd guess aborigine women ? Uhmmm, some of those central American very typical/strong featured women of Inca decent.

I HAVE AN INCREDIBLE STORY GUYS !! I swear to God it's real.
My bro's best friend was part Peruvian, and his dad was a pure Peruvian "Indian", long curly hair, rough skin, huge nose, that exaggerated manly stance...
one day my parents were invited to his house at a party, and he's looking around the place and he finds an old black n white portrait on the wall...person in there, very proud looking, very typical hard-featured face...my dad goes like "aaaaahhh....would you look at that !.....it's your father, huh ?"
and the guy goes, stroking his mustache.............

"no..........it's my mother".

My brother and his friend went in the kitchen and cried laughing forever, my mom was trying to hide herself, and my dad didn't know what to say after that. "oh, of course, your mother, your mother !!...heh !.....", nervously.

They told me the mom in the portrait literally had some hairs around the chin/cheek area, and downright looked like a man.

XD XD XD

So that's one story.
Also, Eskimo women. Would have a hard time....errr I mean, a soft time.

Those Bosnian Croats/Serbs are pretty hot, too...

(Of course, that's a dude...so I hope no one got too excited... ;) )

das

Bah, women. I'm on The Fresh Prince's page at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazing, because unlike most questions there isn't actually an objective answer. Is this movie good or shyt ? It's shyt, the story is unoriginal, actors suck, crap transitions and arrangements blah blah.

Hottest girls are from ?????????
I wanna hear a bunch of Rugby weirdos answer this most uninteresting-yet-fascinating question for the ages (of 15 to about..85).
das if you can hear me (like, somehow HEAR me say this) you can answer too....and we don't get to call you names for it. Us men are letting you.

Mustard.

...Ukraine, Russia and Brasil

Sexy ladies are to be found everywhere, just some places have better % of them than others. From my travels over the years I would say Prague and Budapest are the two places with the highest %. Liverpool in just England.

Those Bosnian Croats/Serbs are pretty hot, too...

(Of course, that's a dude...so I hope no one got too excited... ;) )

das

you know some folks at home may be trembling in trauma because of this, right ?

Latest posts