• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hottest girls are from ?

Israeli women are quite hot, and if you like a woman in uniform.

IsraelArmyBeauties.jpg

Israeli women are quite hot, and if you like a woman in uniform.

View attachment 2598
Not really... i mean they have hotties but its rare as hell... and they seldom come in "complete packages" Eastern Europe wins by a mile. you go to the Ukraine and see for yourself... Ukraine has soooo many of them its not even a joke anymore, How lucky i was born so close to it....

well the mention of "Israeli women" on this thread is a joke, really. They're not a mix of anything or a real people so to speak. Some are black, some are outright Slavic/Russian, some are Sephardi from Spain/Maghreb/Middle East , some are downright European Ashkenazim-looking blond/blue eyes as my German granma.......it's ridiculous to mention "Israeli girls", it doesn't actually 'mean anything' on this thread.
One could be specific as to one peculiar group of people they have though.

well the mention of "Israeli women" on this thread is a joke, really. They're not a mix of anything or a real people so to speak. Some are black, some are outright Slavic/Russian, some are Sephardi from Spain/Maghreb/Middle East , some are downright European Ashkenazim-looking blond/blue eyes as my German granma.......it's ridiculous to mention "Israeli girls", it doesn't actually 'mean anything' on this thread.

Careful........

So that rules out the New World then or anywhere populations have mixed. So are you looking for a specific area/town or home address? :)

what are you talking about "feel good" ? I'm sorry but you can't just force things on ppl and impose your opinion as the only right one and blah blah blah liberal bullshhit yadi yada - *list words with "phobia" at the end*, *point fingers* in your perfect little world and starving children in Africa and tolerance acceptance yadi yada racist sexist biggot from the Middle Ages !!
Gosh darn it, I'm so red from all this excitement, I need my glass of Chardonnay to relax and find my center !
*closes eyes and breathes deeply*

And about what you're actually saying now:
Southeast France ??...ehh, if you like em you like em...I thought the girls around France in general (Lyon, Brittany, Paris region...) and the ones from the North were nicer. But it's true there's a sexiness about the Southeast ones.
But there is that 'dry' type too down there, 'dry', rigid faces..

I mean don't be so Politically correct , of course women can be graded on how attractive they are , just like 90% of women I'd know do to men. And I'm not shouting you down I'm giving you my opinion, if I think you're silly for disagreeing then that too is my opinion, and I'm as entitled to harbour that opinion as you are to be wrong.
And as for your little ramble from what I can piece together (racist bigot sexist?) if you've got something to say please say it in coherent English.

Aye I like that kind of detached attitude a lot of them have down there , there's a lot of balls to those women. (in the least literal sense possible)

Careful........

:p y'all know what I mean !!

I mean don't be so Politically correct , of course women can be graded on how attractive they are , just like 90% of women I'd know do to men. And I'm not shouting you down I'm giving you my opinion, if I think you're silly for disagreeing then that too is my opinion, and I'm as entitled to harbour that opinion as you are to be wrong.
And as for your little ramble from what I can piece together (racist bigot sexist?) if you've got something to say please say it in coherent English.

Aye I like that kind of detached attitude a lot of them have down there , there's a lot of balls to those women. (in the least literal sense possible)

Coherent Engalich ? What are you on about ?! You are wrong with your words ! You are big bigot big salad dressing of a messy cat food charge-plug Munster Rugby !
Political correctness is the new God and therefor my God for I'm with no integrity and conform to general thought - so what do you mean "don't be so politically correct" ?! Are you insane with your inside head ?!
And you can't be right or wrong in today's world, haven't you learned anything from your surroundings ?! Where do you live, a cave ? There are only opinions and everybody's got one. No right or wrong.

awwwww ! you got me even redder with excitement now ! I'll need more than just Chardonnay this time, I think I might even have a whole beer you got me so fired up !
*closes eyes and breathes deeply and mutters "find your center"*

:p y'all know what I mean !!

Coherent Engalich ? What are you on about ?! You are wrong with your words ! You are big bigot big salad dressing of a messy cat food charge-plug Munster Rugby !
Political correctness is the new God and therefor my God for I'm with no integrity and conform to general thought - so what do you mean "don't be so politically correct" ?! Are you insane with your inside head ?!
And you can't be right or wrong in today's world, haven't you learned anything from your surroundings ?! Where do you live, a cave ? There are only opinions and everybody's got one. No right or wrong.

awwwww ! you got me even redder with excitement now ! I'll need more than just Chardonnay this time, I think I might even have a whole beer you got me so fired up !
*closes eyes and breathes deeply and mutters "find your center"*

**** it I'm blocking you

**** it I'm blocking you

FINE ! You're a macho, sexist, homophobic, racist, bigot anyways ! Go back to the Middle-Ages, you terrible terrible person you ! You should be ashamed, women aren't objects you evil pervert !
:lol:
Rabble rabble rabble !!!!! *more yapping*

Can't believe I'm doing this - but ATT is down, I don't want grade any papers so - apart from my wife (German) I can follow you guys on the Colombian thing - I had my share...What about French - would be my definition of natural beauty - something fascinating and often you cant really tell what it is...

FINE ! You're a macho, sexist, homophobic, racist, bigot anyways ! Go back to the Middle-Ages, you terrible terrible person you ! You should be ashamed, women aren't objects you evil pervert !
Rabble rabble rabble !!!!! *more yapping*

Knock it off or I'll start posting pictures of Chabal in this thread, too!!!! :mad:

;)

das

After about 11:30pm on a 6nations game day, they're all beautiful ;)

Knock it off or I'll start posting pictures of Chabal in this thread, too!!!! :mad:

;)

das

I think that lucky seven dude ACTUALLY took those two posts seriously !...:D or at least he's a bit confused by them.

Latest posts