• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hottest girls are from ?

scotland obviously :D

I'll bet there are some charming individuals up there though. I know we're talking about beauty, as in physical only - but strong accents (yes 'strong', sorry...) on women some times work like a charm.
This may be weird, but I'm attracted to girls with an Aussie accent...
As I've said before, Southern American girls.

And the times I've heard a girl with a Scottish accent it had something to it, an authentic ring, this sort of 'real', country-side feel.

But the Québécois accent is miserable ***** on both girls or guys though...it's just hard to take em seriously, as snobby as I seem saying this..

you know some folks at home may be trembling in trauma because of this, right ?

You mean my husband? He still can't believe that's a man (male model Andrej Pejic). Here he is a bit less feminine, but still...

He does mostly androgynous modeling, but I really wish he'd do more masculine things now that he's older (although I get the impression he prefers looking like a lady).

das

das I have no clue why you'd even know about such a dude err gir......I mean..thing. How the HELL do you use the internet ?!!

Is this a new Yoe fantasy/resolution?

no no, you know what those are they haven't changed ! :p
plus, what do you mean ? getting a kick out of knowing ppl are traumatized at home ? mmm nah, not my thing.

P.S.: had to come back to say this. I'm lmao at the idea that some online Rugby community knows what I'm into sexually now !! Started out as a joke, but there's just no denying it now !! wtffff lol

[FONT=&amp]Thi[/FONT][FONT=&amp]s guy had what he thought [/FONT][FONT=&amp]was the best tattoo in the world...................[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Until he went to prison......

[/FONT]
Tattoo.jpg

[FONT=&amp]Thi[/FONT][FONT=&amp]s guy had what he thought [/FONT][FONT=&amp]was the best tattoo in the world...................[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Until he went to prison......

[/FONT]
View attachment 2594

muhuhuhuhhhuuuuu :rolleyes:
what a tattoo though, one of the most ridiculous ones I've seen yet.
Plus (and I'll respond with an equally sophisticated refined joke Tony), how do you know if you're a boob-guy or an as$-man anymore ?!!
*slaps his knee and bends in laughter*

das I have no clue why you'd even know about such a dude err gir......I mean..thing. How the HELL do you use the internet ?!!

It's quite simple, actually. On author Michael Moorcock's site we got into a discussion of who could portray one of his characters, Elric of Melniboné, on the big screen. Since Elric is an albino (and described in the books as quite beautiful), I started googling 'pretty pale men', and came up with Andrej.

See? Simple. And innocent. Nothing twisted or perverted about it.

Yet.

;)

das

It's quite simple, actually. On author Michael Moorcock's site we got into a discussion of who could portray one of his characters, Elric of Melniboné, on the big screen. Since Elric is an albino (and described in the books as quite beautiful), I started googling 'pretty pale men', and came up with Andrej.

See? Simple. And innocent. Nothing twisted or perverted about it.

Yet.

;)

das

that would all be way too intricate for you to have made up....I'll buy it. You're absolved.

Hmm. A very difficult question to answer. Beauty is of course in the eye of the beholder as cliche as that statement is. But for my own preferences;

I like tall (very tall), slender but athletic. Consider 400m, 800m middle distance runners' body types. Not the fully pro though mind you; pro women athletes are just waaayyyyy too intimidating and mannishly built these days for my tastes. Add fine features (I like some interest/ something just a little 'off' from what would generally be considered 'classic' features) with full lips.... and I'm all in.

Coloration is very important to me. I have a preference for ash blonde/light brown hair. Too light or dark and I'm not interested. Straight and long. Can't go past blue for the eyes IMO. I like bronze to olive skin so for my money the med's, parts of the USA, Aussie and of course the girls of Camps bay here in Cape Town is where I'd be looking.. if I weren't a happily married man of course. This is all just pure speculation, I mean it should go without saying.

If you walk down a street in southern France your average girl is a 6.5/10 7 's 8's and 9's everywhere.
I like the look of some eastern Europeans Polish birds in particular.
Dutch are insane too.

If you walk down a street in southern France your average girl is a 6.5/10 7 's 8's and 9's everywhere.
I like the look of some eastern Europeans Polish birds in particular.
Dutch are insane too.

oh so you're like that huh...women are just a commodity that can be graded, reduced to averages and numbers ?!
Et cetera.

What do you mean "tha south of France" though ? Southeast or west ? I've never been in the Southwest, but I know the Southeast best out of the whole country, and they're meh..yeah I suppose. Southwest from what I've seen though...even more mehh, but we haven't seen the same things so..

I dunno any city, I go to a place like Belfast or Dublin and you get far fancier people (and hotter) that the North Coast of Ireland
Miss Norn Iron in 2012 tho
not bad
521317_10151704523435514_340378804_n.jpg

oh so you're like that huh...women are just a commodity that can be graded, reduced to averages and numbers ?!
Et cetera.

What do you mean "tha south of France" though ? Southeast or west ? I've never been in the Southwest, but I know the Southeast best out of the whole country, and they're meh..yeah I suppose. Southwest from what I've seen though...even more mehh, but we haven't seen the same things so..

Yes. Don't be so feel good , there's as much a science to attraction as anything else , symmetry and strength in select features play prominent roles in the attraction for the majority of people , and I'm on about the south east , insane there. On average one of the best places I've been to for birds , all are in good shape , nice tan then the genetics come into play facially.

Those Bosnian Croats/Serbs are pretty hot, too...

(Of course, that's a dude...so I hope no one got too excited... ;) )

das

Spent a year of my life in Bosnia and apart from it being one of the most beautiful countries I ever visited its also loaded with fit woman but there is a catch.....once they hit 45 they lose their teeth, get fat, a hunched back and start wearing head scarfs.

Eastern Europe wins hands down (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Moldova, Serbia, Ukraine, Russia, etc).

If I had to name one country, it's little Moldova (with an interesting Romanian-Russian racial mix). It's probably one of the least visited countries in Europe though, so very few foreigners are aware of its "riches".

Spent a year of my life in Bosnia and apart from it being one of the most beautiful countries I ever visited its also loaded with fit woman but there is a catch.....once they hit 45 they lose their teeth, get fat, a hunched back and start wearing head scarfs.

Well, I think this young man (for it is a man) won't face that fate as he lives in Australia now, and as a top fashion model most likely will die of anorexia and caffeine addiction before he has a chance to get fat and lose his teeth.

das

Yes. Don't be so feel good , there's as much a science to attraction as anything else , symmetry and strength in select features play prominent roles in the attraction for the majority of people , and I'm on about the south east , insane there. On average one of the best places I've been to for birds , all are in good shape , nice tan then the genetics come into play facially.

what are you talking about "feel good" ? I'm sorry but you can't just force things on ppl and impose your opinion as the only right one and blah blah blah liberal bullshhit yadi yada - *list words with "phobia" at the end*, *point fingers* in your perfect little world and starving children in Africa and tolerance acceptance yadi yada racist sexist biggot from the Middle Ages !!
Gosh darn it, I'm so red from all this excitement, I need my glass of Chardonnay to relax and find my center !
*closes eyes and breathes deeply*

And about what you're actually saying now:
Southeast France ??...ehh, if you like em you like em...I thought the girls around France in general (Lyon, Brittany, Paris region...) and the ones from the North were nicer. But it's true there's a sexiness about the Southeast ones.
But there is that 'dry' type too down there, 'dry', rigid faces..

Latest posts