• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How confident are you about your country in the World Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this forum were a zoo, this thread would be the enclosure where the monkeys fling their **** at young children and engage in primate sex as regularly and visibly as possible.

If this forum were a zoo, this thread would be the enclosure where the monkeys fling their **** at young children and engage in primate sex as regularly and visibly as possible.

there is certainly a lot of sexual tension in here, that's for certain...

I think it's a preparation for what is going to happen when the World Cup is up and running.

This kind of behaviour will be seen in nearly every match thread. And the irony is that some of these trolls come one this forum just to stir and make a nuisance of themselves and then disappear, never to be seen again and never to contribute to the forum in a positive manner after the World Cup.

then the MODS need to step in and deal.... Surely blatant trolling as Kiwi and Valley and Jobob and others have demonstrated is not allowed under the forum rules?

I suggest we start another thread. Host nation posters can have their own thread to circle jerk off in.....

This thread's just a mess,
16 pages long and about 3 on topic posts.

I'm closing it, if anyone has any good arguments as to why it should be re-opened then PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts