• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How do you think the New Zealand teams will go without All Blacks for the first 7 rounds or so?

M

Mehrtsisagod

I for one think the Crusaders will go shite and wouldn't be surprised if they ended up 8th.

We beat win the World Cup or there will be hell to pay for this dumbass decision.

I for one wont be getting SKY put on for this.

i think its going to open up alot of space for the development of the squad and new players and much more tofight for, really looking forward to it, and to seeing just how well the NZ teams will fare

Im sure it would have taken alot of persuading on henrys side to get the S14 coaches to buy into this, especially blues coach nucifora who probably couldnt care less what happens with the ABs, his job with the blues is more on the line than any other coach, if they dont perform to expectation next year...see ya later!

Well i think the canes will at the very least make semi final appearence since Umaga, smith, nonu and tialaa will still be playing the first 7 rounds. :bravo:

The 'canes will be hard pushed without their all-singing all-dancing backrow
Its hard to know with the Crusaders, they may have depth and will probabl win every match from Round 8 onwards

The 'canes will be hard pushed without their all-singing all-dancing backrow
Its hard to know with the Crusaders, they may have depth and will probabl win every match from Round 8 onwards

Latest posts