• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to annoy Charlie...

B

Bullitt

Sing into Xbox live and send him random and pointless messages while he's trying to watch a film...

Ah, good times! :rolleyes:

Right f*** FACE

Charlie has just sat and watched the biggest load of **** ever... and that has made me all ****** off...

I am now controlling the TV and Charlie is not

So **** me off anymore and I will have to get Charlie to cut off your ******** and feed them to Chiro...

Got it *****!!!

Regards

Hank

Charlie is the Pussy who can't watch decent **** on tele, he's a total *****!!!

Hank don't know what the f*** he's on about most of the time... Thats cos he's high usually...

Hank is a Self Obsessed Person who feels he is the stronger side of me

I sometimes struggle to hold him back...

I think I know whereabouts on Charlies person Hank resides.

I'm sure the name Hank, is nothing more than an amalgam of the words, "Hand " and "****".

I'm sure that at some point Charlie will beat the truth out of Hank......

What are you staring at f***er? You wanna start me up? Just open the choke and pull the cord, pal. There's gonna be an earthquake and you're dancing on the fault line

Sure, and while I'm at it, why don't you go climb that telephone pole and take a big steamy **** on the power lines! Look, I'm not here to twist your niblets. I'm here to save your life. But to do that, I'm going to need complete uninanonomonitity.

Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough.

Latest posts