• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to beat cheating friend on ps2 with good players?

G

Gr1ffster

my friend had already picked his squad and roughly got all best players on the ps2. he picked

sheridan
a. oliver
hayman

sharpe
a. williams

burger
g. smith
dallaglio

januarie
carter

s. williams
giteau
o'driscoll
rococoko
robinson

are there any players that can beat this team... particularly the backs... im looking for pace,... and accelaration... iv'e picked these players so far

os de rand
ongaro
van de linde

jack
matfield

nyanga
mccaw
j. collins

gregan
wilkinson

cau cau
montgomery/ henson/mortlock/umaga/contepomi/jauzion/mauger?? which one could be better than giteau!!
habana (out of position but could be good in this position or would he be better out on the left wing).... would tiquiri be good in this position??
japanese winger
montgomery/tiquiri or henson full back

would be good to beat my friend!!........... any suggestions would be brill especially any stats info

Good team...I would have added in for your team in capitals.....though this is Xbox 2006 stats that I know not the ps2 version

os de rand...very strong
MEALAMU....better alround player.
van de linde...strong
BOTHA...hard hitter
matfield...good alround
nyanga....the most damaging tackler....strips the ba;;
mccaw....good all over
collins...good tackler but not a ball winner
gregan...good command
wilkinson...tackle tick and huge boot
HABANA....not the fastest but very agile with direction changes and hard to tackle from a distance from behind.
HENSON....tackler with the strip, tackle breaker and huge second option for the kick

LEWSEY tackler and tackle breaker...you need these in the centres

ONOHATO....great pace!

TSIMPSON....as fast as any of the stars around and can counter attack very well from the back

Unfortunately he has all 3 game breakers (Robinson, Williams, ODriscoll) in his squad except Habana. His squad has an immediate weakness in Giteau who is not a tackle tick. Also Carter's kick is not as big as Wilkinson and he is not a tackle tick like Wilkinson....your mate should have gone for Wilkinson haha...too bad. So Carter will get smashed if he tries his flash pace against Wilkinson, Henson who has a strip the ball action...and Lewsey...another tackle tick. Don't worry too much about him trying out Carter running against that midfield. Giteau will also get smashed against that midfield. The only danger is ODriscoll but hopefully Lewsey will be up to this on defence. Your midfield in contrast will stand in the tackle and look to offload alot if they get caught. His locks Sharpe and Williams are crap...they are not big on defence or attack and just do the usual job. His scrum is good but so is yours. Beware of Dallagio and his turnover ability if your mate holds it in a lot. George Smith is useless compared to McCaw and Burger is nowhere near as fast as Nyanga nor is he a tackle stripper like him nor can he injure and retire players the way Nyanga does....Nyanga with Collins form a formidable secondary defence in cover if they get around the outsides and try and reset a ruck back infield. Don't forget that Collins is faster than Dallagio and has a very strong barge and tackle break.

Way out at the back watch out for his Williams who is the best winger in the world and should Williams get past Cau Cau or Onohato he will meet his match with Tsimpson and will not be able to outpace him. This may be your one weakness as Cau Cau and Onohato are not that clued on with defence....you need them to be in order to help Tsimpson shut down Williams and Robinson combined. Be careful because Robinson breaks tackles and Tsimpson is a fast cover defence but not a tackle tick. Rokocoko is his one slow guy....he made a very bad choice there haha! When you are on attack you will find it hard when you make a break as Robinson will get help from Williams who ALWAYS comes across on cover defence.

you have to have umanga in there always breaks tackles. i'd use him at inside centre. habana at outside centre. reco gear on the right wing he breaks tackles when you get a bit of momentum hes good with the chip and chase and hes got a mean fend. id put nonu on the left wing hes the biggest tackle breaker in the game and he can run over any of the back three hes got. i think by memory the only players nonu cant run over in the backs is lewsey and latham. you have to step these players but i dont think they are in his team. he has a quick back three with williams and robinson the best accelerators it the game and they can run around any full back usually with less than 90 speed pretty easy. howlett and paulse have excellent speed and can combat williams or robinson better than any one else i think.

Constantly pause the game like my mate does when he starts losing. Then when he stops concentrating resume the game and score a try. If he still wins pile drive him onto the console, choke him with game controller wire, throw him head first into the T.V, then take a dump on his carpet and leave. Ask him for a rematch the next day if he's still alive.

Constantly pause the game like my mate does when he starts losing. Then when he stops concentrating resume the game and score a try. If he still wins pile drive him onto the console, choke him with game controller wire, throw him head first into the T.V, then take a dump on his carpet and leave. Ask him for a rematch the next day if he's still alive.
[/b]
Wow, you have a whole lot of pent up rage my friend....

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Wow, you have a whole lot of pent up rage my friend.... [/b][/quote]

Nah this is me in a good mood.

Latest posts