• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hyundai A-League

H

HarryPeters

I'm suprised that there is no A-League thread yet, for all of you that dont know the A-League consists of 7 Australian Clubs and 1 New Zealand Club.

I went to the Phoenix vs. Perth game on Sunday and man was that amazing, 4-1 to the Phoenix and there first home victory.

Discuss.

I'm suprised that there is no A-League thread yet, for all of you that dont know the A-League consists of 7 Australian Clubs and 1 New Zealand Club.

I went to the Phoenix vs. Perth game on Sunday and man was that amazing, 4-1 to the Phoenix and there first home victory.

Discuss.
[/b]
The first few weeks really killed this season for me, I suppose I have been spoiled with all the Premier League coverage the last few years but the skill level and excitement isn't particuarly good...

i made one agesw ago... for the pre-season... it died pretty fast...

good to see the Pheonix doing well...

Love the A-league support the mighty Adelaide United and travel to games etc.We got a 0-0 draw with perth which in a way i think we where lucky they had shitloads of chances. <_< We are playing the tards tomorrow and lets hope we can beat those c***s. :D

COME ON YOU REDS! :bravo:

^He has being okay few good passes but he hasnt set the world on fire. <_<

Great win by the Adelaide boys 4-1 beat the scum for the first time in awhile. :bravo:

Central Coast look good this season and with John Aloisi coming in, they will continue to dominate. But hopefully Sydney FC can get one over them next weekend

Yep they were horrible.

Ricki needs to find some new defenders, and Moss should be back as keeper not Paston.

Central Coast look good this season and with John Aloisi coming in, they will continue to dominate. But hopefully Sydney FC can get one over them next weekend
[/b]

Was a huge suprise to see FC get up this arvo looks like the new coach worked lol

Latest posts