• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hyundai A-League

H

HarryPeters

I'm suprised that there is no A-League thread yet, for all of you that dont know the A-League consists of 7 Australian Clubs and 1 New Zealand Club.

I went to the Phoenix vs. Perth game on Sunday and man was that amazing, 4-1 to the Phoenix and there first home victory.

Discuss.

B

Brodizzle

I'm suprised that there is no A-League thread yet, for all of you that dont know the A-League consists of 7 Australian Clubs and 1 New Zealand Club.

I went to the Phoenix vs. Perth game on Sunday and man was that amazing, 4-1 to the Phoenix and there first home victory.

Discuss.
[/b]
The first few weeks really killed this season for me, I suppose I have been spoiled with all the Premier League coverage the last few years but the skill level and excitement isn't particuarly good...

S

shiznit

i made one agesw ago... for the pre-season... it died pretty fast...

good to see the Pheonix doing well...

R

redunderthebed

Love the A-league support the mighty Adelaide United and travel to games etc.We got a 0-0 draw with perth which in a way i think we where lucky they had shitloads of chances. <_< We are playing the tards tomorrow and lets hope we can beat those c***s. :D

COME ON YOU REDS! :bravo:

R

redunderthebed

^He has being okay few good passes but he hasnt set the world on fire. <_<

Great win by the Adelaide boys 4-1 beat the scum for the first time in awhile. :bravo:

D

danza108

Central Coast look good this season and with John Aloisi coming in, they will continue to dominate. But hopefully Sydney FC can get one over them next weekend

H

HarryPeters

Yep they were horrible.

Ricki needs to find some new defenders, and Moss should be back as keeper not Paston.

M

mknell

Central Coast look good this season and with John Aloisi coming in, they will continue to dominate. But hopefully Sydney FC can get one over them next weekend
[/b]

Was a huge suprise to see FC get up this arvo looks like the new coach worked lol