• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Peter Cech is a girl

Even some footballers still play with a dislocated shoulder. I remember in WC 98, a Paraguayan player, Carlos Gamarra play against France in quarters finals with a dislocated shoulder. So what...

Yes but he wasn't a goal keeper? They kinda need to fall and move their arms a lot??

I think we have many Chelsea supporters on the forum...

Yes but he wasn't a goal keeper? They kinda need to fall and move their arms a lot??

Yeah we have all injured our shoulders, we pretty much have injured every body part as is the nature of our sport. But if I had dislocated my shoulder I genuinely don't think I would play on, I did use to play prop so it would hurt like a **** and I would not be able to continue. I don't know anyone who would play on amateur/professional with a dislocated shoulder.

Not all dislocated shoulders need surgery. My brother dislocated a shoulder playing rugby and the doctor said that surgery wasn't necessary and he continued on the field. Have you ever seen a rugby player still playing after a bone fracture?

Last edited:
Even some footballers still play with a dislocated shoulder. I remember in WC 98, a Paraguayan player, Carlos Gamarra play against France in quarters finals with a dislocated shoulder. So what...

And what position was Carlos Gamarra? Defender so didn't use his hands. Cech is?

Oh so what you are saying is footballers are hard then!

Franz Beckenbauer played with a broken collarbone in the 1970 World Cup semifinal. Bert Trautman played with a broken neck in an FA Cup final. Christ those footballers are hard. Wouldn't see any Rugby player continue with a broken neck now would you?

No I don't think we have any Chelsea supporters, we're just not blind and moronic.

And what position was Carlos Gamarra? Defender so didn't use his hands. Cech is?

Oh so what you are saying is footballers are hard then!

Franz Beckenbauer played with a broken collarbone in the 1970 World Cup semifinal. Bert Trautman played with a broken neck in an FA Cup final. Christ those footballers are hard. Wouldn't see any Rugby player continue with a broken neck now would you?

So we have 3 footballers who played with injuries: Bert Trautmann, Franz Beckenbauer and Carlos Gamarra. So isn't impossible playing even if you're a pussy footballer

No I don't think we have any Chelsea supporters, we're just not blind and moronic.

When my British pals are around, I ALWAYS declare my support for Chelsea, just to tick 'em off! :diablo:

That was until one of my pals forced me to become a Fulham fan. He sent me a Fulham mug, a Fulham pin, and made me like them on Facebook. Serves me right for pushing his Chelsea buttons, I suppose.

das

When my British pals are around, I ALWAYS declare my support for Chelsea, just to tick 'em off! :diablo:

That was until one of my pals forced me to become a Fulham fan. He sent me a Fulham mug, a Fulham pin, and made me like them on Facebook. Serves me right for pushing his Chelsea buttons, I suppose.

das
Start supporting Seamus Coleman, that's what I do.

Best 61,000 quid Everton have ever spent. Starting to look like a top, top player.

I'd advise people to stop bothering with Conrad Smith. He's either a wum or a complete fool. In my experience there's no reasoning with either.

Nobody likes Chelsea...Cech is the last person I'd defend.

Unfortunately few are as hardass as the Argie.

I saw many rugby players with dislocated shoulder, the doctor enters to the field, then the doctor places the shoulder in place and the player still playing. Cech is a girl

As someone who has dislocated my shoulder a number of times - I can tell you you're retarded if you keep playing any sport with it out. Even when it's back in - it's painful as ***** to move it.

In fairness, Paddy McCarthy tried playing a few games for Palace with a dislocated shoulder. Didn't go so well...

As someone who has dislocated my shoulder a number of times - I can tell you you're retarded if you keep playing any sport with it out. Even when it's back in - it's painful as ***** to move it.

It isn't painful in ALL cases, maybe 80% of the time it's painful and there is a 20% which isn't painful, strangely. You're right, you're a retard if you keep playing with a dislocated shoulder but rugby is a sport for retards, it's what always say the common people. Don't forget that for a football supporter, rugby players are stupid hoolingans

Start supporting Seamus Coleman, that's what I do.

Honestly, I stopped watching football after Carroll left Liverpool. I know he can be a bit of a douche, but he's so very easy on the eyes that I tend to overlook his stupidity. :)

das

And Cech was obviously in a LOT of pain considering he was telling the bench within seconds that he has to come off. He's not going to do that in a European Cup semi final after 20 minutes unless he's cooked. He's out for the season. That clearly, clearly hurt.

Latest posts