• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Peter Cech is a girl

Conrad, even I am feeling sorry for you now.

Really?? What a coincidence! It's the same feeling that I have for Hurricanes, long time ago.

Cheers

Last edited:
tumblr_lrlejibxGg1qgkt3ko1_500.gif

And Cech was obviously in a LOT of pain considering he was telling the bench within seconds that he has to come off. He's not going to do that in a European Cup semi final after 20 minutes unless he's cooked. He's out for the season. That clearly, clearly hurt.

So Peter should train harder as Wayne Rooney. You can't dislocate your shoulder in the first fall, he must train harder his shoulders, footballers earn too much money to not train harder. They only train one hour a day and their diet is crap. They should train harder, any Olympic athlete who earns 100 times less than a footballer trains stronger than them.

Right this is just the oddest threat I've ever seen...

Even just a partial dislocation of a shoulder can force a player from the field. Tom Shanklin got ruled out of the 2009 tour due to a partial dislocation, was described as popping out a bit then going straight back in, but still caused enough damage to lay him off for quite a while. Is he also not hard enough for you too?

I remember playing in a game where one of the flankers on my team dislocated his shoulder in a similar fashion to Cech, fell awkwardly on his elbow after competing for the ball in the air. This guy was a big lad, loved the big hits, yet still had to go off almost in tears due to the pain of the dislocation. So don't try and spin some bull sh*te about players shrugging them off every game.

I have a subluxation of my left shoulder and I'll tell you, when it plays up it can bloody hurt. Clearly Conrad has a vendetta as reason simply is being ignored by him

It's an odd thread, but there's also a lot of personal attacking going on :mad: forcing Conrad to defend himself in similar a manner.

When Cech went off, I thought he was overplaying it a bit, then when I saw how he landed in the slo-mo, was a pretty clear dislocation (and a keeper has to raise his hands above his shoulders, so was obviously useless from then on.)
However, with Cech's history (after being kicked in the head), he does tend to err on the cautious side, so easy to think he was being a big girls blouse as usual.

Latest posts