• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Peter Cech is a girl

My mom dislocated her shoulder a few years back (she was about 75 at the time). She was lucky because they were able to easily manipulate it back in place. It's not always the case, however - sometimes the arm doesn't just go right back. She had pain and loss of strength in that arm for weeks. Of course, she was much older, but still...a dislocated shoulder isn't something to joke about.

That said, I'm guessing that since football players have a different sort of conditioning training than rugby players - and since they don't have to do extensive training for the physical poundings a rugby player has to be prepared for - they may be a bit more 'delicate' when they fall or take hits, making it seem that they get injured easily for what appears to us to be minor incidents.

das

He dislocated his shoulder. Not going off would have been moronic.

By the way, Cech will be out for the rest of the season, so this was not a trivial incident. OP is a tard.

So very very different. Have received a spear tackle by an all black and fall alone.

!?! You made the point about rugby players playing on despite injury. I am making the point that if you have dislocated your shoulder, you tend to end up leaving the field very very quickly, regardless of the sport.

P.S as Feicarsinn points out, playing on with an injury like that is not something to be applauded and seen as heroic, it's ****ing idiotic and career-threatening.

Last edited:
yeah, let's make another thread about how Rugby is manly and football is for pansies !! I don't think it's been done enough, so let's just do this, YEAAHHHHHH !!!!!!!

He dislocated his shoulder. Not going off would have been moronic.

By the way, Cech will be out for the rest of the season, so this was not a trivial incident. OP is a tard.

Shoulder's dislocation must be the most common injury in rugby. If all rugby players leave the field each time the shoulder is dislocated, then there would be no rugby. In all rugby games there's shoulder's injuries, is the part of body more in rugby.

Shoulder's dislocation must be the most common injury in rugby. If all rugby players leave the field each time the shoulder is dislocated, then there would be no rugby. In all rugby games there's shoulder's injuries, is the part of body more in rugby.

This is so true, what's the average number of dislocated shoulders per game again? 8 isn't it?

This is so true, what's the average number of dislocated shoulders per game again? 8 isn't it?

I'm not sure, I can assure you that in my rugby club 70% of lads have problems with their shoulders and 98% ever had a shoulder injury. The degree of injury can vary, the problem is that many times the rugby players don't leave off for shame. Then there are many hidden shoulder injuries. But if you've ever been in a rugby locker room at the end of a rugby game, you know that shoulder injuries are the daily bread. As in tennis there is the famous: 'Elbow Injury' in rugby the most common injury is the shoulder. What happens is that the rugby player don't cry when the shoulder dislocates, prefers to endure the pain. It's characteristic of our sport.

Have you ever injured your shoulder playing rugby? If you've never injured your shoulder playing rugby you are very very lucky.

i do just need to ask, you know what dislocated means aye?....and there is a difference between a "shoulder injury" and a "dislocated shoulder"

i'm wondering if your club is being taught to tackle or scrummage incorrectly....

What utter nonsense.

Answer the question

i do just need to ask, you know what dislocated means aye?....and there is a difference between a "shoulder injury" and a "dislocated shoulder"

i'm wondering if your club is being taught to tackle or scrummage incorrectly....

Not only in my rugby club. ALL rugby players that I know had/have problems with the shoulder.

Several types of dislocated, not everyone needs surgery. Some dislocated are milder.

Last edited:
I have to say of all the "Conrad" posts this this is the best :)

Now on a more serious note Conrad, yup, I'm pretty sure I saw Peter's vagina as he came off the field.

Dislocation? Out for the season? pah...tis but a scratch.

Not only in my rugby club. ALL rugby players that I know had/have problems with the shoulder.

Several types of dislocated, not everyone needs surgery. Some dislocated are milder.
Yeah we have all injured our shoulders, we pretty much have injured every body part as is the nature of our sport. But if I had dislocated my shoulder I genuinely don't think I would play on, I did use to play prop so it would hurt like a **** and I would not be able to continue. I don't know anyone who would play on amateur/professional with a dislocated shoulder.

Guys, relax... the black rhino hasn't gone extinct - they've all ****ed off to Argentina to play amateur rugby and dislocate shoulders.

Seriously... what sort of league has players dislocating shoulders in every game?!

Last edited:
Jimmy Nagusa (ex Ulster now Montpellier) dislocated his against Castres last weekend, he did not stay on, went to hospital to have it put back in!!!!! out for the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!! shame he's on fire at the moment or should i say "was"

This thread is ridiculous.

You do NOT play on with dislocated shoulders. You come off, you go to a hospital an you get it relocated if it hasn't already been done.

If you are a professional goalkeeper you do NOT play on, you come straight off. Football and rugby are two different sports with different things required but if you think someone should play on with a dislocated shoulder, I suspect you should watch and stick to the film Gladiator as that's the era in which your thinking belongs.

Even some footballers still play with a dislocated shoulder. I remember in WC 98, a Paraguayan player, Carlos Gamarra play against France in quarters finals with a dislocated shoulder. So what...

Latest posts