• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I am really ****** off

I don't actually know. Had a nice dinner, couple of wines and then she just ended it.

So now I'm getting ****** and she's gone home.

If you love something let it go free. If it doesn't come back, you never had it. If it comes back, love it forever.

Doug Horton [/b]
I don't understand women at all. I don't think I want to. They don't understand, and while they say they want to, they really just want us to understand them.
That's not great advice at all.
Good advice: don't slit her tires...it will only make your sad drunken phone calls begging her to come back all the more awkward.

I am also in a bad mood, and also getting drunk. Yay.

Good day to be a Saints supporter.

Here's to vodka. Long may it stay down.

Split up with the mrs.
[/b]

Mate, you think you had it tough? I just split up with my missus a about a month ago, she didn't take it too well and started to violently hit herself in the head (she told me breaking up with her was like telling her to kill herself)... the next day she went and almost gave herself alcohole poisoning and I had to take her to emergency! It's been a **** couple months.

Anyway, yeah, just be comforted by the knowledge that things could be much worse mate.

Oi Teh Mite, didn't mean to sound as though I didn't appreciate what you're going through mate... it must have been one heck of a shock! Take it easy and go drown those sorrows.

TRF group hug as has been said.

We're all friends here, lets look out for each other.

when they break it when everything seems fine - ie the houdini call out of no-where - u cant help but think something fishy has been goin on

same thing happened to me months ago

i was gutted, but nothing the ole grog cant fix

move on and dont burn ur bridges - find her friends

Allegedly the ex-missus wasn't JUST someone with whom i could have sex.

I fail to understand their purpose then...

<div class='quotemain'>
TRF group hug as has been said.

We're all friends here, lets look out for each other.
[/b]

go on..
[/b][/quote]

In the shower tonight?

dont slit her tires, dont pour paint on the windscreen, and dont set the dogs on her... in short, dont burn ur bridges

<div class='quotemain'>
Allegedly the ex-missus wasn't JUST someone with whom i could have sex.

I fail to understand their purpose then...
[/b]
!!! Women eh? :rolleyes: :mega_shok:
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, tell me about it.

Latest posts