Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call of Duty 4

• MGS4

• Drakes Fortune

• Total voters
Everyone's busting their nuts over spore. It better be good, admittedly it looks like one of the most intuitive games to come out in a while, but I don't know how they're gonna implement the space bit.

Personally, can't wait for S.T.A.L.K.E.R clear skies and dragon age. Anyone who has played Mass Effect, it's by the same developers, yet it's purported to be the spiritual successor to BGII, prob one of the best RPG's ever released. Should be good, but i bet my expectations are too high.

Oh, and one more game is coming that is going to be absolutely un-fooking-believable.....

STARCRAFT II STARCRAFT II STARCRAFT II STARCRAFT II STARCRAFT II
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Oh, and one more game is coming that is going to be absolutely un-fooking-believable.....

STARCRAFT II STARCRAFT II STARCRAFT II STARCRAFT II STARCRAFT II
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
[/b]
ZergRush_qjgenth.jpg

I played S.T.A.L.K.E.R the chernobyl one on pc and that was pretty cool, didnt go to far though as i hardly had a chance to play games on my pc. stupid flatmates. lookin forward to havin the place to myself for a bit :)

but i did just buy COD4, so been playin that today.

i do think think that starcraft II will be a massive hit too.. Can't wait for this game

I played S.T.A.L.K.E.R the chernobyl one on pc and that was pretty cool, didnt go to far though as i hardly had a chance to play games on my pc. stupid flatmates. lookin forward to havin the place to myself for a bit :)

but i did just buy COD4, so been playin that today. [/b]

Good choice to buy COD4. I have COD4, MGS4 and DF and out of the 3 i always come back to COD4 online as it is so addictive! You can't really go wrong with any of those 3 though tbh.

i hardly had a chance to play games on my pc. stupid flatmates. lookin forward to havin the place to myself for a bit :)

[/b]

Feeling you here Woosaah. ;o)

COD4 is great online, that's the quick fix game.

Brother In Arms Hell's Highway is due for August. seem to look pretty good and has got online modes! can't wait!

<div class='quotemain'> Everyone's busting their nuts over spore. It better be good, admittedly it looks like one of the most intuitive games to come out in a while, but I don't know how they're gonna implement the space bit. [/b]

Well here's how...

Space Phase - Part 1

Space Phase - Part 2
[/b][/quote]
Wow. :mellow: That looks amazing. Might be the game that stops me forking out 300+ pounds for a PS3 and MGS4 right away. :eek:
The space levels looks amazing - especially the fact that all space-like occurences and objects are in the game and occur in-game (supernovae, black holes etc...).

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> Everyone's busting their nuts over spore. It better be good, admittedly it looks like one of the most intuitive games to come out in a while, but I don't know how they're gonna implement the space bit. [/b]

Well here's how...

Space Phase - Part 1

Space Phase - Part 2
[/b][/quote]
Wow. :mellow: That looks amazing. Might be the game that stops me forking out 300+ pounds for a PS3 and MGS4 right away. :eek:
The space levels looks amazing - especially the fact that all space-like occurences and objects are in the game and occur in-game (supernovae, black holes etc...). [/b][/quote]

Here, is a quick overview of the whole game if you haven't watched much footage.

Between Spore, Little Big Planet and Guitar Hero World Tour. I won't have to buy another game for a long time.

Here, is a quick overview of the whole game if you haven't watched much footage.
[/b]
I hadn't seen much footage but I kinda knew how it all unfolded: from cellular creatures to Interstellar travel. I love how you can build cities, economies for your civilisation, create atmospheres on barren planets, visit other solar systems and wage war with other civilisations - the planet-destroying-gun-thing was brilliant. :lol:

It's an ambitious game, I like the mechanic how, at a tribal level, your creatures will develop their culture according to the way you play. So if you're always raiding other camps your dudes will develop a militant culture, always play fighting etc.

Hells Highway also looks promising, destructible cover etc, one of the few tactical shooters to come around these days, considering rainbow six is now a standard FPS, and armed assault was balls.

well back on (my) topic...

i have now just finished single player COD4, way way WAY too short.

looks like now its just multiplayer for me...

well back on (my) topic...

i have now just finished single player COD4, way way WAY too short.

looks like now its just multiplayer for me...
[/b]
If only you'd played the other Metal Gear Solid's - now that's ample gameplay (and not) for you!

i've bought last year call of duty 4 on only can say woooohoooooooooo

really the best shooter all time
and a brilliant single player campaign story

so if someone ask me what game i prefer him to buy
CALL OF DUTY 4

I play Cod 4 also very often, the Multyplayer Mode is very nice, mostly I play the Sniper mode and it is very cool that you can play world wide against athe Snipes around the Clock

And this Winter there will come CoD 5!

CoD is horrible. If you prefer playing online, then unfortunately there is nothing better. But for offline, MGS is where it's at.

Latest posts