• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I hate Jonny Wilkinson because... __________

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Mar 30 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Meh @ Mar 30 2009, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate Jonny Wilkinson because he stole my first name. Name-stealer!!!!

Plus he symbolised the boring kicking game that won England games time and time again for years and years...........*snore*[/b]

Change. The. Record.
[/b][/quote]

I think that's a pretty good reason to dislike someone (okay, not hate).

England are a rival team and he represented everything that was annoying about their style of play. So?

I think this thread was my idea so I thought I best contribute :)

I hate Johnny Wilko because he had the arrogance to believe he was the best inside centre during the last Lions tour!

Fluppin Mippet!

FAO Cymro, I thought that nothing could top your previous signature. But you've gone and ferking managed it.

Wonderful.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Meh @ Mar 30 2009, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Mar 30 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Plus he symbolised the boring kicking game that won England games time and time again for years and years...........*snore*[/b]

Change. The. Record.
[/b][/quote]

England are a rival team and he represented everything that was annoying about their style of play. So?
[/b][/quote]

So, banging on about it non-stop is just petty.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Mar 30 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This thread is on the road to failure. Not one legitimate reason to hate the guy yet, produce the goods lads, or accept the harsh reality that nobody hates Wilko![/b]

duty_calls.gif

I hate Jonny Wilkinson because he is simply so irreplaceable.

His kicking from hand and from the ground, his control of a game, his defence, his general attitude and mental strength. We'll likely never see another quite like it for many years to come. Injury to him has robbed England of several 6N ***les in a period of general mediocrity for the NH. Even if he does play now, he'll never be the same the old bean. I hate the way I almost have to refer to him as a former player when he's still at an age where he should be winning games for England. I generally just hate him because we miss him so much.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Count of Devonshire @ Mar 31 2009, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

His kicking from hand and from the ground, his control of a game, his defence, his general attitude and mental strength. We'll likely never see another quite like it for many years to come. Injury to him has robbed England of several 6N ***les in a period of general mediocrity for the NH. Even if he does play now, he'll never be the same the old bean. I hate the way I almost have to refer to him as a former player when he's still at an age where he should be winning games for England. I generally just hate him because we miss him so much.[/b]
Aaw, Mite is gonna looooove you!

Also, I put a lot of the blame on him for the plethora of "divisible by 3" games we've seen since the RWC03.
They more or less won by kicking every penalty, which worked, but it was boring as f*** to watch...I've been saying this since day one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Mar 31 2009, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Meh @ Mar 30 2009, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Mar 30 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Change. The. Record.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

So, banging on about it non-stop is just petty.
[/b][/quote]

But I'm not banging on about it.

In fact I think this is the only thread where I've even mentioned the man.

This thread wants reasons for disliking Jonny Wilkinson. I gave them. Go start a "Stop banging on about how you hate Jonny Wilkinson" thread if you are so concerned.

This is just a circular argument.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Count of Devonshire @ Mar 31 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

His kicking from hand and from the ground, his control of a game, his defence, his general attitude and mental strength. We'll likely never see another quite like it for many years to come. Injury to him has robbed England of several 6N ***les in a period of general mediocrity for the NH. Even if he does play now, he'll never be the same the old bean. I hate the way I almost have to refer to him as a former player when he's still at an age where he should be winning games for England. I generally just hate him because we miss him so much.[/b]

NH rugby is poor just because England are poor? Uhh....I know it's a stereotype to label Englishmen arrogant but eh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Mar 31 2009, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Mar 30 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread is on the road to failure. Not one legitimate reason to hate the guy yet, produce the goods lads, or accept the harsh reality that nobody hates Wilko![/b]

duty_calls.gif

[/b][/quote]

Eh what?? :unsure:

If I was you, I would be posting a facepalm pic right now.

In fairness the pic is pretty funny, but the application was terrible, have a read through all the raging arguments over the last few days and you will find plenty of better uses for it than some Irish guy baiting the Wilkohaters.

Latest posts