_ALLE88_

Academy Player
Country Flag
Italy
Club or Nation
Blues
hi, update rc3 is impossible:

- i can download only 30 teams
- i download a team, correct missing and duplicated players, but when i put teams on fanhub, the new players was deleted and replaced with a duplicated, triplicated player....

i't impossible to have a complete correct roster......

i return to play this game when the ''creators'' of game make a patch to resolve those problems....

why the fan hub and creation mode is so orrible than rugby league live 3 ???? the fan hub of rll3 is perfect

Yeah, they've made a ****ter here, considering they delayed it by almost half a year you would expect more, but then again I wasn't expecting much. The whole fanhub thing is ****ed, they need to make it so all roosters can be deleted and replaced by the players you've made/downloaded.

It's starting to get on my nerves aswell now. I can't even update the whole league for the top 14 and the Pro12, let alone the national team without it saying I've hit a player limit.

All coming off as a bit entitled to be honest. Give them some time to patch some things and she'll be right.

All coming off as a bit entitled to be honest. Give them some time to patch some things and she'll be right.

I agree.

I heard there budget for this game was horrible low. RC3 is better than RC and RC2 by far. Just wishing for some kind of Back line moves, more realistic drop goals (animation) and then offcourse to be able to actually tackle the guy on the try line and better try scoring dives. LOL. this one hand speed wobble try just gets to me to be honest.

I agree.

I heard there budget for this game was horrible low. RC3 is better than RC and RC2 by far. Just wishing for some kind of Back line moves, more realistic drop goals (animation) and then offcourse to be able to actually tackle the guy on the try line and better try scoring dives. LOL. this one hand speed wobble try just gets to me to be honest.

i hate the 'put the ball down and dive over it' animation for a try. its awful, who does that!? lol

haha , I have seen some players do it ... from a certain country

ok apart from maybe a couple, who look like complete numptys doing it. it looks terrible in game. each face button should be a different touch down style

Latest posts