• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

im so annoyed

A

ajayp

im really quite annoyed at the moment

on sunday 5th i broke my finger trying to tackle someone
it got caught in his shirt and got wrenched sideways just below the joint in the middle of your finger

i was out for 2 weeks at least but ill have to wait even longer cause its sore when i put pressure on it and when i try to catch the ball
:wall:

:ranting: :%#%#:

the most rugby i can play is rugby 06 for ps2!

Boo hoo.

Try being out for 18 months, coming back, screwing yourself up again and having to wait yet another season before you can play again.

2 weeks is nothing, count yourself lucky.

Boo hoo.

Try being out for 18 months, coming back, screwing yourself up again and having to wait yet another season before you can play again.

[/b]

i know im just soooooooooooooooooo bored

unlucky you though
what happened?

<div class='quotemain'>
Boo hoo.

[/b]

i know im just soooooooooooooooooo bored

unlucky you though
what happened?
[/b][/quote]

I have a crap shoulder. It needs an operation and 6 more months rehab. I'm not best pleased about it.

the only injury iv ever had was 2 weeks ago i had to come off 10 minutes in because someone kicked my straight into the eyeball and my whole eye closed up so i couldnt see
Didnt hurt as much as i thought it might

Pansies the lot of you! I broke my hand in a game and played on. Last year I got knocked out cold after 10 mins but played till the 75th and I've played through a bad back this year, just waiting till the Christmas break to recover.

Pansies the lot of you! I broke my hand in a game and played on. Last year I got knocked out cold after 10 mins but played till the 75th and I've played through a bad back this year, just waiting till the Christmas break to recover.
[/b]

what a hero. lol ballsy, stupid...but ballsy :D

I ripped half of the tendons in my shoulder out in the first scrimmage (practice match in our terms) my junior year at Universty playing football (american obviously) and played the entirty of the season like that. Ouch...the stupid things we do...

Buck had his testicles torn up.

What did he do? Got a stapler, and still gave it to the French

Actually I believe he had one testicle 'rucked out'... and he continued playing untill the final whistle.

Yeah, now THAT'S tough... but also monumentally stupid.

Well my head fell off and i still carried on playing! Jokes.
What is this, a competiton for who has the saddest life story? :p

It was too wet and cold one day, so i decided to stay in bed. :rolleyes:

Serioulsy tho, i tore my anterior cruciate ligament.
I've got a 3 month deadline set for myself (thanks to my physio) before i'm back playing again.

Woo hoo!

Well my head fell off and i still carried on playing! Jokes.
What is this, a competiton for who has the saddest life story? :p
[/b]

Don't worry, you're just a girl.
You wouldn't understand what us guys go through!
:bleh!:

ACL in 3 months, solid!

i have a deeply bruised 1st metatarsal, and cant box kick off my right foot for 2 weeks

ACL in 3 months, solid!

i have a deeply bruised 1st metatarsal, and cant box kick off my right foot for 2 weeks
[/b]

As a scrum half that's like taking away part of your soul!
A horrible fortnight, that must be.

its alright though, i can still kick goals with it, for some reason that doesnt kill my foot

it must be the box kicking motion, figures i get that from kicking the ice solid CCC ball!

We were getting an absolute beating at training tonight and my back seized up so I stuggled to bend over for contact. That was really gay. But I only had to sit out like 5 mins of the session so I wasn't missing much. It was bruise up aswell, so I didn't miss anything important. I'm just a big bruiser myself.

Latest posts