• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm studying abroad in Europe for the fall, whats the best place to get tickets...

texasrugby

Academy Player
I'll be studying abroad in Angers, France in the fall and of course I need to experience some European rugby. Whats the best place to get tickets for France AND England. I looked at a couple of tickets for the England v. Australia game on Nov. 13 but each ticket was about 190 pounds. Any helps or suggestions would be great!

England - Ticketmaster.co.uk

France - No idea.

If you can't get them there then try the legit second hand ticket sites like viagogo or seatwave. I got Italy vs France 6Nations tickets through this.

A lot of Unions in Europe sell their tickets through ballots and you usually have to be either a season ticket holder/member of a rugby club or a member of the official fan club of the Union. So your best chance really of getting a ticket first hand is via this way.

Edit:
If you want to watch club rugby then you can just get tickets from the club you're near. Its not that hard.

I also would advise you to buy tickets from the nearest rugby club, or if you become friends with a season ticket holder he might be able to fix you something.
Good luck and enjoy Europe

Latest posts