I’m worried, they should be here by now

Every Time Ref

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
What on earth has happened to the hoards of one-post-wonder 5hitposters for the England-Wales game? Aren't they normally attacking us around now?

What can they say?
Usually they sign up to tell us how **** England are, but they can't do that this year

What can they say?
Usually they sign up to tell us how **** England are, but they can't do that this year

"England haven't been tested yet"
"England can only kick to win"
"2012, 2015, Wales have never lost in a year ending in 9"

Those tend to be the fan favourites at the moment.

"England haven't been tested yet"
"England can only kick to win"
"2012, 2015, Wales have never lost in a year ending in 9"

Those tend to be the fan favourites at the moment.

"England have never beaten Wales in a year which is divisible by the sum of the caps accrued by the Welsh pack"

Seriously, when do the trolls arrive?! It's like they don't care anymore.

It should not be this hard to get into a petty fight on Wales-England day! Am I going to need to go to Wales Online and start going on about how expensive my Barbour jacket was?!

I'm sure VC would've popped his biased hammed face round here by now, maybe if Wales pull off a surprise win we might be in for a treat ;)

Don't worry lads, when Wales storm to victory there'll be loads around.

Know your place, pleb.

Hmm :rolleyes: an intentionally hypocritical retort (given the fact that you begun the thread enquiring as to when the welsh will turn up), followed by a contextually funny (when considering the historical class divide between the two countries) elitist dismount. It must be that great education, which I keep hearing about.

Fine work, though I would've considered using the exclamation point at the end to have that little extra punch.

Hmm :rolleyes: an intentionally hypocritical retort (given the fact that you begun the thread enquiring as to when the welsh will turn up), followed by a contextually funny (when considering the historical class divide between the two countries) elitist dismount. It must be that great education, which I keep hearing about.

Fine work, though I would've considered using the exclamation point at the end to have that little extra punch.
Shut it, pleb.

Latest posts