• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Incorrect Player Details

S

SharksFan

I have gone through all the SA players and found alot of mistakes which I have corrected and listed below. It would be great if other forum members could do the same for their country and post it here.

B.James Discipline=69 (he has improved)
B.Russell Positions FB, FH, WG & change Goalkicking to Scoring
B.du Plessis Hooking=66 & Lineouts=39
C.Barnard Goalkicking=84 Lineouts=34 Positions FH, FB
C.Booi Positions add WG
C.Rossouw Positions delete WG
C.van Rensburg Positions delete Left Lock
D.Barry Positions delete WG
D.Britz Positions delete Left Lock
D.Hall Positions delete CT
D.Rossouw Positions delete HK & change Prop to Right Lock
D.Saayman Change Commentary Ref=1392 (closest to his name)
D.Swartbooi Positions add WG
F.Smythe Name to Smith
G.Britz Position add FL
G.Esterheusen Name to Esterhuizen
G.Home Name to Hume
J.Botes Change Commentary Ref=81 (closest to his name)
J.Ermasus Change name to S.Sowerby Commentary Ref=1412
J.Fourie Position add WG
J.Wasserman Position delete PR
J.de Villiers Position add WG Speed=88 Acceleration=74
L.vander Heenan Name to van den Heever
M.Claassens Position to SH
M.Stick Position add FB
P.Dixon Position delete Left Lock
R.Fleck Position delete WG
R.Pienaar Commentary Ref 2215 & Goalkicking=84
S.Terblanche Position change FB to CT
V.Scholtz Name H.Scholtz and stats to reflect average flanker
W.Britz Position delete WG Goalkick=0 Rucking=82 Scrumming=72
W.Greeff Position change WG to FH
W.Julies Position delete WG
W.de Waal Goalkicking=91

<

What?

delete Wg etc......huh?

<

It's a game - just cause we think everyone who has made our national team's squad is actually awesome....for the sake of a game with scaled players - this is just not possible.

what exactly is wrong?

I'm not really for a player list with modified stats, but I will change the player names to the real ones.

Originally posted by Darhf@Apr 5 2005, 12:28 AM
I'm not really for a player list with modified stats, but I will change the player names to the real ones.
Oh....friggin' PC talk. Sorry.

I agree on names only or new charcters only...not modding currents...only Rokocoko if I could.

When you (sharksfan) say change to the "actual" stats to you mean that you know exactly what they are? I mean....huh?

Lets take C.Barnard for example. He played flyhalf for the Sharks in the currie cup last year and was the first choice goal kicker. The game had his goalkicking stat at 34. His goal kicking is much beter than this, so I pushed it up to 84.
Same thing with W.de Waal he is an excellent goal kicker (goalkicking=41). W.Britz is not and never was a wing, that is why I said delete WG, the game has him as a Wing first and a Flanker second he is a Flank and I just made his stats what I thought they should be.

That list of modifications is a little over the top, it's downright wrong stats that have to be changed for the next game, such as Earl Va'a having a 66 for goal kicking and Chris Paterson only having a 76 for goal kicking. They should have given the stats a total overhaul from Rugby 2004, and basically they should have let us do it.

You can change the stats yourself. And thats why I started this thread.

Originally posted by contepomi@Apr 4 2005, 03:05 PM
Ah but that's PC, clown.
<
...... Did you check that thread?

PS2 Roster modification tutorial by shogun2k1
- Custom S12

Apologies Sharksfan, I was under the impression that seeing as the kits modding I had previously looked at was unavailable for PS2 I understood that the same was the case for everything else.
Sorry about this anyway.

Sharksfan, it seems that you can't edit the PS2 version though. I've tried on numerous occasions but when I put the roster file back onto my PS2 it says it's corrupt.

I didn't understand it either at all, but I apologised as he did prove me wrong. Sort of.

Did you see the second post by Shogun.

"Ok, My first tutorial for PS2 roster edition was not working but I guess it's because of a CRC check done for file integrity verification (lazy_chestnut, PM if you want the offset of the CRC data integrity ).

Anyway, I found a way to update my PS2 roster file :
One of my friend have the PC version.
He patched the game with an edited .rdf file.
After that, he launch the game and saved a new roster file.
The freshly created roster file contains all new edited players.
I rename this roster file to match the name contains in .xps ( BASLUS-21158RRost 1 for me)
I delete the BASLUS-21158RRost 1 in .xps with PS2SaveBuilder
Add the one generated by PC.
Save as xport.
Transfert it to you PS2."

I haven't tried this yet because I am still waiting for my xploder that I ordered a couple of days ago. Will let you know as soon as I get it.

contepomi,
No problem.

What do you guys think of Brian lima (samoa) having a tackling rating of 76 or so?

Originally posted by Azamus@Apr 5 2005, 08:24 PM
What do you guys think of Brian lima (samoa) having a tackling rating of 76 or so?
brian lima's tackling stats are a joke!
<

so is rokocoko, bobo so on and so on.

Originally posted by SharksFan@Apr 5 2005, 06:44 PM
Did you see the second post by Shogun.

"Ok, My first tutorial for PS2 roster edition was not working but I guess it's because of a CRC check done for file integrity verification (lazy_chestnut, PM if you want the offset of the CRC data integrity ).

Anyway, I found a way to update my PS2 roster file :
One of my friend have the PC version.
He patched the game with an edited .rdf file.
After that, he launch the game and saved a new roster file.
The freshly created roster file contains all new edited players.
I rename this roster file to match the name contains in .xps ( BASLUS-21158RRost 1 for me)
I delete the BASLUS-21158RRost 1 in .xps with PS2SaveBuilder
Add the one generated by PC.
Save as xport.
Transfert it to you PS2."

I haven't tried this yet because I am still waiting for my xploder that I ordered a couple of days ago. Will let you know as soon as I get it.

contepomi,
No problem.
Ok mate, if it works - can you post a clear tutorial though? I can't quite work out how to do it by shogun2k1's post.

For all those who question why I started this thread go look at the following players:
E.Foskett, P.Dubois, S.Smith, V.Scholtz

Latest posts