• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Invest in some wedding attire...

S

St Helens RLFC

<
...because yesterday I got engaged to my lovely girlfriend and we will be getting married in the summer of 2008.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@May 5 2005, 12:04 AM
<
...because yesterday I got engaged to my lovely girlfriend and we will be getting married in the summer of 2008.
Why so late? I mean I find that quite strange to organize that more than three years in advance. I may not be the right personne to understand that, I have always lived (since I am an adult) in "union libre".

Anyway if this makes you happy then congratulation, I've always liked the others to be happy.

And if you know my mum or my dad, don't tell them, I'll be telling them when I get back off holiday.

(Locks!)

Congratulations mate.

Only 3 years left as a free man. Enjoy 'em while you can
<

Congratulations, exciting times it must be.

Not meaning to be offensive or anything, but I always feel that long engagements are setting your relationship up to fail. But really what would I know on the subject?

So let's have some TRF reps at the wedding, like wigan who lives in England and perhaps Captian America just ebcause.

<
cool..i shud be over there by 2008...my sister stays there in en-gu-lund im she wants me to visit in a couple of years..

cool as ill stay with YOU
<

<

some times, i wonder why chicks do it to themselves
<

na good on ya mate. i can see a couple of brewskies coming your way

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+May 5 2005, 08:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ May 5 2005, 08:26 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@May 5 2005, 12:04 AM
<
cool..i shud be over there by 2008...my sister stays there in en-gu-lund im she wants me to visit in a couple of years..

<

<
[/b]
I'm off to England in a few years. Hey, I have a brilliant idea!! Lets organise a little travel party, and all go over to england and attend St's wedding. And afterwards, we can go back to his place and have a great ol' time. Whats it called? Slumber par... no.... an orgy? nevermind.

But seriously, congratulations.

And more importantly, Eric, nice sig. Crack up.

<
And how long did it take for yout wo to get engaged?

General Question us chicks would like to know..
<

6 months.

Not long at all, I know, it's just one of those things that I'm 100% sure about, as is my lovely Jo, otherwise she wouldn't have said yeah.

Serge - we'd both get married tomorrow if we had the chance, it's just that these things cost a lot of money. And as you will all find out when you come to England, England is bloody expensive.

A TRF delegation would be most welcome, although you're in for a shock - I thought it was common knowledge I don't drink alcohol?

I'll be driving by 2008, so a road trip to St Helens from wherever I end up at Uni sounds good.
<
Although I'm not sure how keen on parking I'd be to be honest.........

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+May 6 2005, 07:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ May 6 2005, 07:48 PM)</div>
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@May 5 2005, 08:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@May 5 2005, 12:04 AM
<

<

<
I'm off to England in a few years. Hey, I have a brilliant idea!! Lets organise a little travel party, and all go over to england and attend St's wedding. And afterwards, we can go back to his place and have a great ol' time. Whats it called? Slumber par... no.... an orgy? nevermind.

But seriously, congratulations.

And more importantly, Eric, nice sig. Crack up. [/b]
cool are we gonna travel on your spaceship?

As long Kaftka bring's his Banana's we'll be all set.

Wonder what all the Poms will think if I turn up in my STUBBIES!

Latest posts