• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Invest in some wedding attire...

S

St Helens RLFC

...because yesterday I got engaged to my lovely girlfriend and we will be getting married in the summer of 2008.

D

DonBilly

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@May 5 2005, 12:04 AM
...because yesterday I got engaged to my lovely girlfriend and we will be getting married in the summer of 2008.
Why so late? I mean I find that quite strange to organize that more than three years in advance. I may not be the right personne to understand that, I have always lived (since I am an adult) in "union libre".

Anyway if this makes you happy then congratulation, I've always liked the others to be happy.

S

St Helens RLFC

And if you know my mum or my dad, don't tell them, I'll be telling them when I get back off holiday.

(Locks!)

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Congratulations mate.

Only 3 years left as a free man. Enjoy 'em while you can

S

Serge

Congratulations, exciting times it must be.

Not meaning to be offensive or anything, but I always feel that long engagements are setting your relationship up to fail. But really what would I know on the subject?

C

Canadian_Rugby_Guy

So let's have some TRF reps at the wedding, like wigan who lives in England and perhaps Captian America just ebcause.

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

cool..i shud be over there by 2008...my sister stays there in en-gu-lund im she wants me to visit in a couple of years..

cool as ill stay with YOU

S

sambãd5

some times, i wonder why chicks do it to themselves

na good on ya mate. i can see a couple of brewskies coming your way

K

kaftka

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+May 5 2005, 08:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ May 5 2005, 08:26 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@May 5 2005, 12:04 AM
cool..i shud be over there by 2008...my sister stays there in en-gu-lund im she wants me to visit in a couple of years..

[/b]
I'm off to England in a few years. Hey, I have a brilliant idea!! Lets organise a little travel party, and all go over to england and attend St's wedding. And afterwards, we can go back to his place and have a great ol' time. Whats it called? Slumber par... no.... an orgy? nevermind.

But seriously, congratulations.

And more importantly, Eric, nice sig. Crack up.

S

Spikey

And how long did it take for yout wo to get engaged?

General Question us chicks would like to know..

S

St Helens RLFC

6 months.

Not long at all, I know, it's just one of those things that I'm 100% sure about, as is my lovely Jo, otherwise she wouldn't have said yeah.

Serge - we'd both get married tomorrow if we had the chance, it's just that these things cost a lot of money. And as you will all find out when you come to England, England is bloody expensive.

A TRF delegation would be most welcome, although you're in for a shock - I thought it was common knowledge I don't drink alcohol?

S

SaintsFan_Webby

I'll be driving by 2008, so a road trip to St Helens from wherever I end up at Uni sounds good.
Although I'm not sure how keen on parking I'd be to be honest.........

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+May 6 2005, 07:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ May 6 2005, 07:48 PM)</div>
Originally posted by THE [email protected] 5 2005, 08:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@May 5 2005, 12:04 AM

I'm off to England in a few years. Hey, I have a brilliant idea!! Lets organise a little travel party, and all go over to england and attend St's wedding. And afterwards, we can go back to his place and have a great ol' time. Whats it called? Slumber par... no.... an orgy? nevermind.

But seriously, congratulations.

And more importantly, Eric, nice sig. Crack up. [/b]
cool are we gonna travel on your spaceship?

R

Ripper

As long Kaftka bring's his Banana's we'll be all set.

Wonder what all the Poms will think if I turn up in my STUBBIES!