• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Invest in some wedding attire...

Stubbies? I would have thought that'd be standard dress code. I'll try and save up some cash for a new pair of gumboots. Possibly white ones. St Helens doesn't drink? Ah well, more for us.

Chiro, you freak, I don't have a space ship, I have a Hovercraft. It's full of Eels. Perhaps by 2008 I'll have a ship, but we'll have to wait till then.

Ripper, I'll bring my 'nana's. Wait, by "nanas" I mean bananas, not grandparents. Stuff it, I'll bring them too. The more the merrier.

That's your most hilarious post yet kaf old buddy.

Congragulations St Helens. I'm happy for you mate and I wish all the best for you and Jo now and in the future.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@May 7 2005, 07:37 PM
Stubbies? I would have thought that'd be standard dress code. I'll try and save up some cash for a new pair of gumboots. Possibly white ones.
I may even get myself a New Black Singlet... or maybe a new hat

Whoa, hold on. It's a wedding. Black singlets are funerals only. Don't try and bring everyone down. Personally, I'll be wearing my Ravensdown Fertiliser branded singlet.

Wally - Who's joking?

He should get married in Vegas - or to save travelling costs for us Kiwis... my back shed - Im sure if we smashed down one of the walls and propped up some tarp on some big sticks we could give everybody some shelter

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@May 7 2005, 09:26 PM
Whoa, hold on. It's a wedding. Black singlets are funerals only. Don't try and bring everyone down. Personally, I'll be wearing my Ravensdown Fertiliser branded singlet.
Ravensdown Fertiliser? Snazy.

Very. It's blue. Like the sky. But Navy blue.
I agree with your shed idea, you live in Napier right? Thats about 60 minutes away. 72, if I take my hovercraft.

Napier is in my past. I am now part of the Bay View Posse - across the road from the Airport as it happens...

How about, Friday July 11th, 2008? Sounds good to me. Anybody who disagrees with this date/venue, speak now, or forever hold your peace.

I guess so, those Hovercrafts can be preety unrealiable

I personally prefer the Segway.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+May 7 2005, 11:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ May 7 2005, 11:19 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@May 8 2005, 12:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@May 7 2005, 11:09 PM
Okay, 78 minutes.

Is that by hovercraft?
Yes. If I take a couple of shortcuts. [/b]
As long as the Short cuts doesnt mean cutting through Flaxmere ,the 'Nui or Waiora you should be fine

Originally posted by Ripper@May 7 2005, 11:19 PM
I guess so, those Hovercrafts can be preety unrealiable
Yeah, it takes about 17 minutes for the damn thing to warm up, not to mention the amount of police attention you recieve when driving one of these monstrocities.

My slow mind is struggling around this concept, do you actually own a hovercraft or just joking about it?

Am I the only one here who's confused??
<

Latest posts