• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Invest in some wedding attire...

You're not the only one Dan, but from the sounds of it you might have a hovercraft gatecrashing your wedding
<

Yeah Kaftka I'll go in your hoover vacuum
<
as well. We can stop in Samoa and pick up some food then refuel when we hit the States.
<

St Helen............I did notice the ring on her finger in your picture.

Wow..........and English wedding! Will it be like 4 Weddings and a Funeral? I can dress up like that too! Always thought it would be cool if I could go to an English Wedding.

Me and the family will start saving.

Okay, so it's agreed. A world tour (by hovercraft) to pick up TRF members, then back to Rippers for the wedding and a ****-up.

Estimated travel time (hovercraft): 8,640 minutes (give or take a few days)

and when we get to samoa we will NOT take on board any bananas even though they are free.

My 3 year old looked at kaftka's sig and said "look, they are dancing"

Actually, they could pass quite easily as dancing to the uninitiated. But to the carnal mind it would be seen as something more.............sensual.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@May 8 2005, 11:36 AM
Okay, so it's agreed. A world tour (by hovercraft) to pick up TRF members, then back to Rippers for the wedding and a ****-up.

Estimated travel time (hovercraft): 8,640 minutes (give or take a few days)
Can we stop for Ice Cream?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@May 8 2005, 04:02 AM
What do you think I run an airline? No we can not stop for ice cream.
Lol
<
Do many NZ airlines stop for ice cream then?
<

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+May 8 2005, 10:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ May 8 2005, 10:48 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@May 8 2005, 04:02 AM
Lol
<
<
[/b]
occasionally...but some times they stop off in one of the many pacific islands and buy rugby players....

invitation-check
<
<

white singlet-check
white gumboots-check
ticket-still saving up(ive almost got $2...times are tuff)

anything else?

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+May 8 2005, 11:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ May 8 2005, 11:48 AM)</div>
Lol
<
<
[/b]
I don't know but here is one taking off from Aukland international:
Wright1stFlight.jpg

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+May 8 2005, 10:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ May 8 2005, 10:48 PM)</div>
Lol
<
<
[/b]
Pfft. Yeah. Don't they for you?
<

If anybody is flying Auckland to Wellington, ask the pilot to stop of at the Lake Dairy in Masterton. Neil (Indian) is a legend around town. They have the best combos. A punnet of chips + a can of coke for $2. And its a decent punnet of chips, the traditional cup thing with the newspaper all around it.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+May 9 2005, 08:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ May 9 2005, 08:38 AM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@May 8 2005, 10:48 PM

Lol
<
<
Pfft. Yeah. Don't they for you?
<
[/b]
British Airways would forget to stop for fuel unless someone reminded them.
<

Just might be one of the funniest threads I've ever read. A hovercraft full of antipodeans with ice cream, making their way around the world for . . . what was this thread about, again?

Oh yeah, Congrats Mr. Helens!

I take it that she ended up supporting Saints instead of Wigan (wasn't she on the fence about that one at the beginning of the season?)

Or, does she support Wigan? I mean, we all know you love a good argument.
<

Congrats!

And guys, if you can swing by L.A. on your hovercraftian adventure, I'll be the one on the beach without fake breasts. Having said that, I'll go ahead and assume that I'll still be on the beach (now less-populated) when you leave.

Good news mate!!

I'm a little behind on reading this thread, so forgive me for not offering my congrats earlier........

Originally posted by captainamerica@May 10 2005, 05:44 AM
And guys, if you can swing by L.A. on your hovercraftian adventure, I'll be the one on the beach without fake breasts. Having said that, I'll go ahead and assume that I'll still be on the beach (now less-populated) when you leave.
Okay, you'll stand out like a Skittle amongst M&M's, we'll pick you up.

What colour Jandals will you be wearing?

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@May 9 2005, 08:39 PM
If anybody is flying Auckland to Wellington, ask the pilot to stop of at the Lake Dairy in Masterton. Neil (Indian) is a legend around town. They have the best combos. A punnet of chips + a can of coke for $2. And its a decent punnet of chips, the traditional cup thing with the newspaper all around it.
When did Wigan say that? (It wasn't really Hitler's fault)