• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Invest in some wedding attire...

Originally posted by Wally+May 10 2005, 06:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ May 10 2005, 06:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@May 9 2005, 08:39 PM
If anybody is flying Auckland to Wellington, ask the pilot to stop of at the Lake Dairy in Masterton. Neil (Indian) is a legend around town. They have the best combos. A punnet of chips + a can of coke for $2. And its a decent punnet of chips, the traditional cup thing with the newspaper all around it.
When did Wigan say that? (It wasn't really Hitler's fault) [/b]
http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2632

Excellent.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+May 9 2005, 05:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ May 9 2005, 05:22 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@May 9 2005, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@May 8 2005, 10:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@May 8 2005, 04:02 AM
What do you think I run an airline? No we can not stop for ice cream.

Lol
<
Do many NZ airlines stop for ice cream then?
<

Pfft. Yeah. Don't they for you?
<
British Airways would forget to stop for fuel unless someone reminded them.
<
[/b]
You use British Airways often
<

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+May 10 2005, 08:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ May 10 2005, 08:17 PM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@May 9 2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@May 9 2005, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@May 8 2005, 10:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@May 8 2005, 04:02 AM
What do you think I run an airline? No we can not stop for ice cream.

Lol
<
Do many NZ airlines stop for ice cream then?
<

Pfft. Yeah. Don't they for you?
<

British Airways would forget to stop for fuel unless someone reminded them.
<
You use British Airways often
<
[/b]
<
Don't tell him what he does or does not do.

Meanie.

I think we need a Hall of Fame for this thread, amongst others!

That ring on Jo's finger in the picture isn't an engagement ring, it's a ring that her mum bought her for Christmas that she happens to wear on that finger.

I'll get a photo soon of her, furnished with the correct ring.

captainamerica - she's still on the fence. She likes watching Saints play, however, she does NOT like Knowsley Road as she has bad knees and it hurts her to stand up. She does, however, know that Wigan are.... ****, basically. The draw to Saints is Mark Edmondson who is, and I quote, "from near where I live." And he's good.

This world hovercraft tour is... interesting, although my fiancee will be dashing your hopes of ice cream, as we're having chicken legs, vol au vents and cheesecake. And the hovercraft is not allowed at the church, as it will, and I quote, "scare the horses."

If you want to come by hovercraft can you please get off at Dover or somewhere and transfer to a vintage car?
Hovercrafts are soooo last season.

I DO NOT support Saints. I go watching them cos I think they are good but I'm not getting rid of my Wigan shirts just yet. At least the JJB has seats. Maybe I can be the first person ever to support both clubs. The rivalry doesn't bother me cos I'm from neither town and don't have a strong allegiance to them anyway.

We aren't having ice cream sorry. I want a huge mad buffet with everything on it but not ice cream cos someone might drop it on my dress.

Any specific car in mind, we wouldn't want to spoil the mood by arriving in the wrong car, although there could be a delay if certain people need to stop for ice-cream now there won't be any at the wedding.

Ummm... no but you might have to park round the corner.
If you're late can you enter the church quietly please and in an orderly fashion?

We need to pick a church first, sweetheart! All this talk of hovercrafts, eels and indeed ice cream has deflected the issue!

Get a f***ing move on then and stop fannying about. I want things booked and planned.

Good on ya Mrs SHRLFC!! keep him on his toes, wish more men would listen rofl
<
<

Just kidden
<

Wow, must be a first. A (almost) married couple on the forum.

All this talk of classic cars has put me off slightly I must admit.
<

I'll be a poor student in mountains of debt at the time. Can I turn up in an old Volkswagon Golf as long as I wear a suit?

No, cos it's spelt Volkswagen
<

You can as long as you park down the road, I don't want it getting in the pictures you see.

Originally posted by Mrs SHRLFC@May 10 2005, 07:33 PM
No, cos it's spelt Volkswagen
<

You can as long as you park down the road, I don't want it getting in the pictures you see.
That's why I'm still at skool [sic] you see..........
<

That's fair enough. Have to try and get "Webby" embroided on a jacket so everyone know who I am
<

Whatever you do, don't mis-spell anything, because I'll be getting told at to edit it!

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@May 10 2005, 07:42 PM
Whatever you do, don't mis-spell anything, because I'll be getting told at to edit it!
<

That's quite impressive. Do your admin powers work off the forum as well then?
<

Latest posts