• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v Scotland

Right lads time to prove the second half was more than France simply taking their foot off the pedal and put in a performance that you're capable of.

20 odd phases without a handling error and two stolen lineouts is promising but Scotland still can't create any holes. Henderson seems to be the weakest link in the back line now that Parks has been replaced by Paterson.

yet again we get a decent line break without the final pass going to hand.

Ireland lucky not to give away a penalty there with Heaslip picking up the ball after Murphy knocked on again.

I'm liking the inventive up and unders by Patterson there. Surprised that Rory Lamont isn't at full back.

Nice work drawing the defence there and Wallace on hand to exploit the gap, 7-0 with the conversion.

tackler not rolling away and an easy 3 points for Paterson, M. Cent Pour Cent as they're calling him on France 2

That's more like it and shock horror, O'Driscoll makes a pass that goes to hand and a simple finish for Kearney.

Nice kick from ROG to add the extras there. 14-3

We can't afford to keep giving away cheap penalties with someone like Paterson knocking them over from everywhere within 40 metres.

We're digging ourselves into a hole unnecessarily with these sloppy indisciplines

Owens going one way but Watkins getting the call right, reversed decsion.

So Scotland dominating territory but Ireland clinical on the 2 occasions they've been in the Scottish 22.

This is a joke, constant pressure and we cant move over that BLOODY YARD TO GET TO THE LINE! Hines being a fool as usual.

Cackman destroying our chances - quick lineout possession is vital to relieve pressure and get the attack going.

It poor execution that is letting Scotland down. Ireland have taken their chances well and got the tries on the board, whereas Scotland have been in Irelands half for a lot of the half and come away with two penalties. Scotland need to get some tries scored in the second half!

Credit to our defensive efforts as well though but Scotland really need to have taken at least a couple of tries out of the amount of possession they've had.

Believe me guys, you must have had a bad previous life to live through being a Scotland fan..

oh well game over!

Horan always fancied himself a winger, nice take though in fairness, simple try.

Believe me guys, you must have had a bad previous life to live through being a Scotland fan..

oh well game over!
[/b]

Not quite, if you have as much possession as you did in the second half it's bound to take it out of Ireland defensively and gaps will appear.

Fantastic vision from O Gara, wasn't expecting to see Horan there though, an interesting looking winger!

Scotland are making it look so hard to score a try. They have to get over this mind battle in their head.

Wrong option from Reddan there, he's looked a bit pedestrian at the rucks today.

I'm surprised Jackman even got the 4 minutes of the second half.

Hmm, our defense is paper thin, i think thats 10 tries in less than 3 matches

Oh my god, what is this? What is this thing? A try you say? Never heard of it.

Nice work Webster. :)

Latest posts