• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland vs. Georgia

O`Rothain don`t u think u are out of topic with your F____s? :huh: [/quote]
Uhm, hmmmm...let me ponder on that one...No.
Firstly it was a joke. Secondly, thanks for the neg rep. I wasn't critisizing you lovely georgian lelos...in fact if you read above I praised them for their heroics.
I just get sick of the Ireland bashing..."They're not as great as people say they are" or "It's just hype."
Hang around the forum long enough and you'll see.
[/quote]

i guess you irish have brought that on yourselves constantly talking them up like they the 2nd comming, when we knew they were never really the threat use hyped them up 2 be, seriously just take a look at sum irish rugby vids on youtube, i bet the 100's of irish fans comments talking themselves up are kickining themselves now for making such fanboyish statments.

It's even more pathetic to see childish posts like that taking pleasure in the failure of others.

It's even more pathetic to see childish posts like that taking pleasure in the failure of others. [/b]

lol i just stated the trurth and that makes me childish?, in noway was i taking pleasure in that post, i can see why the truth makes you angry tho ahaha

Georgia will not give the bonus to France. Who is with me?

Hey guys, stop disputing if Ireland is overrated or if it is actually really good and it was sleeping until now. Or if it was a joke or if somebody is moking about the bad Irish luck in this tournament.
This is a "GEORGIA" discussion room