• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland vs Japan KO: 13:00 06/11/2021 Aviva Stadium

Kakashi Hatake GIF

Me after this game

Good win. Probably makes next week selection interesting regards 9, 21, both wings, 6,7,8, 20 and frontrows.

What makes those selections interesting? I feel some of those mentioned were our best players?
Yes and also were probably not on line to start next week before today. Earls, POM, Murray and Henderson were all probably definite starters along with Zebo and Casey possibles in to 23.
Now it a toss up. Add in Coombes. I know they all Munster my point was more do they be rewarded for today or is it seen as Japan were poor and jury still out. Your reply is based on starting lads who were there today. I'm saying will Farrell for example go Murray at 9 next week. Casey os probably best suited to this plan too so I'd have him at 21 regardless of 9 but like lots of big calls

Yes and also were probably not on line to start next week before today. Earls, POM, Murray and Henderson were all probably definite starters along with Zebo and Casey possibles in to 23.
Now it a toss up. Add in Coombes. I know they all Munster my point was more do they be rewarded for today or is it seen as Japan were poor and jury still out. Your reply is based on starting lads who were there today. I'm saying will Farrell for example go Murray at 9 next week. Casey os probably best suited to this plan too so I'd have him at 21 regardless of 9 but like lots of big calls
Ah right I get you. I'd be pretty disappointed if POM or Murrray started next week. I'd potentially have Henderson in for Beirne but that's horses for courses. Otherwise much the same. Agree that Murrays tempo doesn't seem to suit the plan, although his kick for Conways try was lovely.

Ah right I get you. I'd be pretty disappointed if POM or Murrray started next week. I'd potentially have Henderson in for Beirne but that's horses for courses. Otherwise much the same. Agree that Murrays tempo doesn't seem to suit the plan, although his kick for Conways try was lovely.
But is JGP the answer next week. Same for Lowe and Conway. Not saying they are or aren't. Will be interesting to see. Can see Herring back in at 2 as lineout was shaky at times but that not all Kelleher

Latest posts