Shane Horgan - Lansdowne / Leinster
Geordan Murphy - Leicester
Brian O'Driscoll Captain - UCD/Leinster
Ronan O'Gara -Cork Constitution/Munster
Eoin Reddan - Wasps
Peter Stringer - Shannon/Munster
Andrew Trimble - Ballymena/Ulster
Paddy Wallace - Ballymena/Ulster

Horgan has a grade 2 tear in his medial ligament, according to the radio just there so whether he'll be fit in time for the 2 final games remains to be seen.

As for the squad I'm dissappointed that Junkie has been given a place ahead of Jackman, I know in any case it'd be unlikely that either would play but Jackman's form has been far superiour to Junkie's. Neither is the perfect thrower but elsewhere Jackman is just the superiour player.

No real surprises though, don't know what Duffy has done to deserve a place but he seems to be another of Eddie's favourites so no surprise that he travels.

The lack of a proper 7 is a concern but if the backrow continue to perform like they have done that shouldn't be an issue.

Last time I saw Jackman was against Wasps - he was Leinster's best forward in the loose (is that saying much?), then he got taken off.

Ferris scrapes in. Relieved about Horgan and (I guess) Duffy. I'm a MOK agnostic.

No surprises.

It was rather strange to hear Eddie say that yesterday cleared up things as far as back row selection was concerned cause all it did was confirm that Ferris isn't up to this standard and Gleeson, while not the player he was, is certainly more than capable of giving more than Ferris.

Ferris ahead of Heaslip is a shocker. Ferris is a half-decent blindside and nothing else, he's not an international 8 and he's definitely not an openside.

Quinlan is lucky that EOS thinks he can play lock because all he did yesterday was give away penalties.

Ferris ahead of Heaslip is a shocker. Ferris is a half-decent blindside and nothing else, he's not an international 8 and he's definitely not an openside. Quinlan is lucky that EOS thinks he can play lock because all he did yesterday was give away penalties. [/b]
Heaslip didnt perform, hasnt perform, and hasnt looked like capable of performing at that level, yet. I dont think he'll get much game time to be honest, but I can understand EO'S thinking.

As for the squad I'm dissappointed that Junkie has been given a place ahead of Jackman [/b]
God help us if we ended up relying on either of them!

:bleh!: these names bring to me a feeling of fail :ph34r:
thx god im french [/b]

You mean failure for France and Argentina? Yes, it must feel awful for you.

no surprise but we can see that it's difficult for irish to replaced o'driscoll when he is injuried