• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

U20 6 nations 2024

Great comeback for Wales, they were down and out at half time, 15 -0 yellow card and scrum getting demolished...

27 unanswered points, and good to see bench players making an impact

Have to admit, very uncomfortable with the game on one hand saying its doing everything it can to stop long term damage from head knocks - but on the other not addressing the literally massive elephant in the room.

The size of players in the modern game. Its a problem far beyond any one individual, but I'll single one out as an example - how does any 19 year old tackle Tuilagi without putting themselves in danger?

****, how does an adult?
Just watched the highlights, it's not just Tuilagi, the tight head, other lock and 8 were monstrous too!

All that weight took its toll 2nd half though, by 60 odd minutes they looked out on their feet, and the England pack took control.

Agreed. The French tighthead would be bigger than most senior props. Massive.

Great comeback for Wales, they were down and out at half time, 15 -0 yellow card and scrum getting demolished...

27 unanswered points, and good to see bench players making an impact
Did my eyes deceive me and I actually saw a good prop come off the bench? Think he was a 17 so a LH.

Unless you're watching live, BBC coverage of this seems to have been awful. After the live coverage last night, the BBC still hadn't even put the score on the results page, and the highlight video is 90 seconds showing two of the tries from the entire match,

Did my eyes deceive me and I actually saw a good prop come off the bench? Think he was a 17 so a LH.
Yup. Morgan was it? He was great, scrum seemed to sure up, his carrying was very impressive and his pull back passes were on point too. Starting props were so poor though!

Fair play England. Deserved championship.

Unbeaten with 4bps wins 99% of championships, the Irish team should be very proud, another good crop with a few lads who look ready for the jump in the next couple of years. Our production line is still a bit forward heavy but high hopes for De Klerk and McLaughlin to make the grade from a Leinster pov.

Yeah can't fault that squad they were really good. Fair play to the English side to come back and batter the French like that. The intercept was the moment that flipped the match.

Confident that O'Connell, O'Connor and Edogbo will have good careers for Munster.

Our backs I thought were quality this year, Hugh Gavin in particular looks classy. Hopefully we give the WC a good rattle now.

Yeah can't fault that squad they were really good. Fair play to the English side to come back and batter the French like that. The intercept was the moment that flipped the match.

Confident that O'Connell, O'Connor and Edogbo will have good careers for Munster.

Our backs I thought were quality this year, Hugh Gavin in particular looks classy. Hopefully we give the WC a good rattle now.
For Munster let's not forget Gleeson was a loss too

Fair play England. Deserved championship.

Unbeaten with 4bps wins 99% of championships, the Irish team should be very proud, another good crop with a few lads who look ready for the jump in the next couple of years. Our production line is still a bit forward heavy but high hopes for De Klerk and McLaughlin to make the grade from a Leinster pov.
two of leinsters most talented backs missing due to injury in Sam Berman and Ruben Moloney.

Yup. Morgan was it? He was great, scrum seemed to sure up, his carrying was very impressive and his pull back passes were on point too. Starting props were so poor though!
I dont think it was the introduction of the Welsh prop, but more the withdrawal of the Italian prop who dominated us

Latest posts