• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

U20 6 Nations 2023

I know he is a Tiger but Woodward at 12 makes so much difference to our attack.
Better 10 than Bradbury in terms of structure but keep Bradbury attacking flair.

Why is that a red card? Neck and/or head don't hit the ground first. The referee seems to be out of his depth here.

Reckless and dangerous. didn't have control or bring him down safely.
Unlike Steward that was bad technique.
My understanding of the law is that head has to hit the ground first for it to be red.

The referee seemed to be following the head tackle protocols in his head. "any mitigation", "high level of danger". Why? Never a red.

It seems our public schools only produce thick knackers these days.

This commentator kinda annoying me
England don't know how to defend as Ireland change their style of attack.
That and missing 2 backs in the bin...

Another strong under 20s crop. Gleeson and Quinn will probably rise quickly at Munster, but god I wish we'd produce a prop or a centre.

Those half backs could be getting game time for Leinster very soon. Producing a 9, mad stuff!

The one you've been slating all tournament?...

Paddy McCarthy coming along about the right time as well. Gus adding to a long list of athletic hookers.

Gunne hadnt started a game all season until the 20s, and only played two games. So a slow start expected, serious talent though.

Hard to make any sense of Scotland pushing England hard away, then beating Wales. Then utterly capitulating for the rest of the tournament. It was nice to have a fortnight dreaming of sometime, somewhere having a bunch of Scottish lads to cheer on at senior level. :D

Latest posts