• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is it just me or are wales getting a bit cocky?

Oh well i have faith in my team unlike some of these irishmen on here, just wait and see what happens this six nations because its not over yet.

There's a difference between faith and being blind to the facts. It's faith to say you think Ireland can win in France (which I do, of course). It definitely isn't faith to say we were the better team against Wales.

It's faith the same way terrorists say "God was on my side"... Using "faith" as an excuse to behave like a knob.

Oh well i have faith in my team unlike some of these irishmen on here, just wait and see what happens this six nations because its not over yet.

Ultimate double standards!!

We have faith in Wales and its cocky. You have faith in Ireland and its ok.

I win

There's a difference between faith and being blind to the facts. It's faith to say you think Ireland can win in France (which I do, of course). It definitely isn't faith to say we were the better team against Wales.

Like i said before this six nations isn't over yet.

Ultimate double standards!!

We have faith in Wales and its cocky. You have faith in Ireland and its ok.

I win

Oh please dont you remember 2009 grand slam before the game how cocky the welsh were?

Last edited by a moderator:

According to you:
Like ive said before and i will say again so everyone knows who the messiah was when this eventually happens Ireland will beat France, Wales will lose to France, France will beat England, Ireland will beat England, and ireland will take the championship on points thanks to our italy hammering bit of a tongue twister there.
The tournament is already over. Clearly Ireland only have to turn up and collect their rightfully deserved trophy. We are all indeed in awe of their magnificence.

Oh please dont you remember 2009 grand slam before the game how cocky the welsh were?

C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T

There's a difference, look it in a dictionary. Then look up moron. Then hit yourself in the head with it

According to you:

The tournament is already over. Clearly Ireland only have to turn up and collect their rightfully deserved trophy. We are all indeed in awe of their magnificence.

Well that is one solution if Ireland beat france, if they dont then bye bye championship.

I love how you're not allowed to criticise any aspect of the team your support: If you do you're not a real supporter.
Blind optimism ftw!

I love how you're not allowed to criticise any aspect of the team your support: If you do you're not a real supporter.
Blind optimism ftw!

I do D'Arcy for example shouldn't be in the team hes crap and D.Ryan should be in the team ahead of DOC bad decisions by kidney.

OpoQQ.jpg

Possible new thread: Is it just me or is Luimneach 18 getting a bit cocky?

The Welsh team won all their matches so far, also 2 from 3 matches were away and against pretty tough team...this is a good performance from the welsh team and we should respect this.
It is true though the media attention around the welsh team make the welsh in general look cocky, maybe they are a little bit, I think Shane William is extremely cocky per example, I can't stand him as a pundit, we are the best, we are the best, bla, bla, bla..., I could not stand him as a player either, just a chave scoring tries.
2 home match left for Wales, Italy and France, they will probably go all the way and win the grand slam, they will deserve it.
Of course I would prefer the french to kick their ~~~ though and see the sad welsh fan looking for answers.

Hang on, this comment shouldn't be allowed to slip by without more than one comment. Either this man is the first French WUM on these boards, or he's somehow confising Shane Williams with someone else. To call one of the most humble, and one of the most liked players a cocky chav is so far wide of the mark it's actually funny.

This entire thread is getting rather amusing aswell, some wonderfully funny comments all round, and Luimneach is still digging.

Last edited:

Latest posts