• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Is something up?

S

St Helens RLFC

Guys,

Is something the matter? Is something on your mind? Is there a problem? I get the feeling that you're not happy about something.

TRF has been very quiet over the past few months. Certainly since the football World CUp finished.

Is something preventing you from your say? Can you not be bothered posting? This quietness is really concerning for me and Charlie because with the Tri Nations being on we should be really busy. And we just aren't.

Any comments or suggestions?

My posting is ok..though yeah it does seem like when I get back on there is nothing much that has changed.

My class has found me on this site and one of them has gotten a nic called super Gay-Guy. Well maybe my class will join lol!

Gonna kick their butts tomorrow!!!

Had a bit going on recently. Been keeping me really busy. I have got a few ideas that might work. Will discuss with you and getofmeland via PM if thats ok.

Aww **** guys, It's not you it's me honestly, I am just a bit busy at the moment. We can still be friends mmkay?

I have a problem, I haven't got as much +rep as I'd think I deserve. :D

(Geez, I think I'm turning into Gavin Henson.....It must be my sig.)

Anyway, back to the topic...Yes, TRF has been very quiet. As soon as we get some info/vids of the next batch rugger games (well 2) It will pick back up.

Also, in the lead up to next World Cup, I can see record breaking amounts of new members joining & you guys can go back to tell everyone off who is spamming or whatever you guys moan about. :bana:

It'll improve one the new season starts/the Rugby 07 rumours and news gets into swing. It's always quiet on the net in Summer.

personally i feel the board really comes awake when the SH boys wake up, get back from work.. etc.

i have the ability to be up between both time's better than most of UK guys and it seems that around 9-11 PM my time, the board does really hop, a lot of guys i.e. gay guy, mono, woosaah, etc are up at that time and i see a lot of activity

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 2 2006, 09:39 PM
It'll improve one the new season starts/the Rugby 07 rumours and news gets into swing. It's always quiet on the net in Summer.
And this is what concerns me.

I want the place to be buzzing from RUGBY.

The Tri-Nations forum seems to be ticking over nicely in my opinion.

Ony one topic for the first 4 games has failed to reach 100 posts.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Aug 2 2006, 10:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Aug 2 2006, 09:39 PM
And this is what concerns me.

I want the place to be buzzing from RUGBY. [/b]
Well make it, dear watson.

Hit me up on MSN sometime anyway, I've had a couple of ideas that you and Charlie may want to consider.

By all means hit Charlie up Teh Mite, he will copy me in on anything you discuss. I'm rarely caught sitting still, these days...

i am gettin ready for holiday startin 2morrow but only gone a week maybe on a little but not much

I think it is only really quiet or seems like it is because many of the northern hemisphere posters have nothing to post about.

as ripper said the tri-nations section is going nicely and with the air new zealand cup starting up there has been good discussion going in the southern hemisphere forum.

I think things will pick up when the northern hemisphere comps start up again as lots of the poster on here are from up that way. and as others have said once there is info about the next rugby games being made posting should increase as well

Originally posted by esoj@Aug 3 2006, 10:19 AM
I think it is only really quiet or seems like it is because many of the northern hemisphere posters have nothing to post about.

as ripper said the tri-nations section is going nicely and with the air new zealand cup starting up there has been good discussion going in the southern hemisphere forum.

I think things will pick up when the northern hemisphere comps start up again as lots of the poster on here are from up that way. and as others have said once there is info about the next rugby games being made posting should increase as well
Sounds right to me, mr esoj. I think that it's going to take until there is more relevant rugby news from the NH comps and further developments in the next Rugby games.

I've been fairly busy myself too. As soon as I get more free time (very-soon-I-hope), I'll send some ideas to you boys that have been rattling around in the old noggin.

Basically tho, what he said. :D

I'm currently having problems..but i still find time to post of here as often as i can. :p B)

This may be my last post for about 3 or 4 days as i have to go to hospital to look after my daughter......

....lol...so don't worry Dan.....I haven't run away....

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Aug 3 2006, 05:58 PM
This may be my last post for about 3 or 4 days as i have to go to hospital to look after my daughter......

Aww hope your daughter is alright. :(

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Aug 3 2006, 06:58 AM

No worries Mr G, Hope your Daughter gets well soon

Latest posts