• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
hey Gandalf you got the PS2 or Xbox. I hope the PS2 is still good.
Question for guys who have played PS2 and Xbox

1) Does it matter much when on sideview between the two?

I understand their would be quiet a difference on Classic2.

Bokke, PS2 is just fine! You'll have to decide between sideview and classic2 yourself.

Chiro, glass of water?? Damn, that's cold. You could have lied, said you's having steak or beef tips and chips with hot sauce, some greens on the side. Yeah.

Originally posted by TheBokke@Mar 17 2005, 11:05 PM
hey Gandalf you got the PS2 or Xbox. I hope the PS2 is still good.
Question for guys who have played PS2 and Xbox

1) Does it matter much when on sideview between the two?

I understand their would be quiet a difference on Classic2.
You don't want to be too close - need to see what's happening...

eg - I change to widescrren in options and then change my screen type in tv menu to be closer in so I am as close but see more!!! Does that make sense!!?

Anyway with component lead (and to a lesser extent S-video) you will be so creaming over it and the game itself these anxieties will quickly disappear my friend.

Just get it, play it, love it.

The Blues uniform w/ component leads etc looks staggering - also bettre leads mean no flickering etc.....and erase almost every one of Locksley's complaints about his own PS2 experience.

Locksley just loves playing with Knowsleyroader and can't get enough. I mean with his x-box....sorry. It's given him...I mean gone to his head.

<

PS - playing it last night...I paused a few times and just smiled and shook my head. That's the pleasure it brings me.

Thanks guys my fears have now been alleviated!! I did not make my self clear what I meant was there a big difference on side view between Xbox and Ps2 for those who have played both.

For me no contest on view sideview all the way for me!!!!!! Always has been.

Latest posts