• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It is fair?

D

dlx4

It is only fair that he quota of 1 to South America to go to the world cup?

For me, I am not saying by Venezuela, but there are a lot of talent with Uruguay and Chile that can surprise.

Argentina always happen as well :angry:

Well there is obviously more talent from the teams that qualify, which just so happens to be the case of Argentina as well as lesser nations such as Georgia and Romania.

What is this talk about one South American team anyway?!

Uruguay was present at the 2003 RWC along with Argentina but there wasn't any other team in that part of the world that was good enough for the 2007 RWC.

Even if there was a quota system of there being only 1 team from South America then at the moment its justified because there are nations progressing a tad bid quicker at the moment from other zones.

Yeah just give it some time.
If there are a lot of good playing South American countries I'm sure they will participate in RWC 2011.
There's absolutely no use of accepting teams just to have teams.

For a RWC line up, we as spectators expect quality.

Yeah, that doesn't have any use.

Maybe we coudl also merge, the AB, Wallabies and Boks, the undefeatable team :p

Now back to the topic, I can only say that this could be a kind of stimulans for the other South American teams to play better, get more motivation and trying to get to the RWC in 2011.

How bout merge england scotland ireland and wales and call them.. i dunno... the british lions perhaps.

make them play a southern hemisphere team every couple of years just to reinforce the fact that they **** :p

make them play a southern hemisphere team every couple of years just to reinforce the fact that they **** :p [/b]

At least they grammar are good. ;)

I think I already know where this is going to end.

Maybe we could go back to the topic.

<div class='quotemain'>
make them play a southern hemisphere team every couple of years just to reinforce the fact that they **** :p [/b]

[/b][/quote]

touche` kind sir. thou have thee backed into thy corner

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

touche` kind sir. thou have thee backed into thy corner
[/b][/quote]

*Cough*"You have you"*cough*

Latest posts