• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

italian goalposts

A

amezcua

I am curious to know whether anyone has questioned the type of goalposts used in an Italian international recently.I don`t recall seeing posts waving in the breeze like that in my life.Maybe we all thought --well-- you know --it`s --y`know--it`s ITALY isn`t it,and never thought to ask.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amezcua @ May 8 2009, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am curious to know whether anyone has questioned the type of goalposts used in an Italian international recently.I don`t recall seeing posts waving in the breeze like that in my life.Maybe we all thought --well-- you know --it`s --y`know--it`s ITALY isn`t it,and never thought to ask.[/b]
You sure it wasn't just the wind? During most of the Internationals in Rome the wind does seem to pick up a bit - or maybe it's just the Italian supports singing the national anthem.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ May 7 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amezcua @ May 8 2009, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am curious to know whether anyone has questioned the type of goalposts used in an Italian international recently.I don`t recall seeing posts waving in the breeze like that in my life.Maybe we all thought --well-- you know --it`s --y`know--it`s ITALY isn`t it,and never thought to ask.[/b]
You sure it wasn't just the wind? During most of the Internationals in Rome the wind does seem to pick up a bit - or maybe it's just the Italian supports singing the national anthem.
[/b][/quote]

Great answer

Well like all Italian things they just want to fall over eg. The leaning tower of Pisa, Italian soccer players.

Latest posts