It's Still Got It!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by St Helens RLFC, Oct 4, 2005.

1. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Yes, I have one. And I think it's great, only problem is not knowing enough people with them yet to play any wireless network games with. Although that is changing soon. Three of my mates have been convinced to get them.

So, yeah I think their well worth owning, also excepting the cost of the damn memory cards, definitely gotta get me at least 1GB.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

do they have an analogue control/s? otherwise it may be back to the future with the ps1 original. So many games nowadays are heavily reliant on analogue

4. bman2112

bman2112 Guest

It has one analogue control.

5. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Wow I never saw it on the pictures

6. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Just buy sonic mega collection plus.

Has ALL sonic games and is available on PS2 and Xbox.

its great.

7. kaftka

kaftka Guest

It's the really small circle down underneath the d pad

[​IMG]

It's about 5mms high or something like that. I was playing it in Harvey Norman the other day, but I couldn't test the stick out because it wasn't used in the game I was playing. Fun stuff nonetheless.

8. I found it hard to get used to but, I am used to Xbox controls though.

(Wasnt majorly impressed by Sony's new handheld, especially the price)

9. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

Just buy sonic mega collection plus.

Has ALL sonic games and is available on PS2 and Xbox.

its great. [/b][/quote]
    Is the Sonic collection worth buying then? I saw it in the shop the other day, some great memories came flooding back, but for £30 for some 1990's games on a CD seemed a tad expensive.

10. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Can go one better; I've goat all the sonic games for the Mega Drive (excluding Sonic CD and Chaotix).

OH YEAH!

[​IMG]

11. harrison2468

harrison2468 Guest

[​IMG]

Have you got Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine?! I used to love that game!

12. Thats on it, and its damn well worth it, I have played it fir hours and I have seen it for like 20 quid down here.

Where do you shop [​IMG]

13. Black|Raven

Black|Raven Guest

old school games i loved were:

alex the kid (sega master system built in)
    rugby league 95 (megadrive)
    NBA jam....this is the **** (SNES)
    mortal komabat (SNES)

14. Ripper

Ripper Guest

NBA Jam In my oh so superior opinion edges out JLR as the Best. Sports Game. Evar

15. EVOL

EVOL Guest

Alex the kid was awesome.

My master system/megadrive/nes/snes have long since broken but still play some games through emulators

16. kaftka

kaftka Guest

It sucked, I got Sonic built into my Mastersystem. It was way too easy. I would have much prefferred Alex Kidd (No 'the'. Kidd is his last name. Noobs.) that game was class.

17. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

You're so hot right now.[​IMG]

I've developed a light Tetris-on-my-phone obsession recently. Never used to like it, but now I'm enjoying it on my phone.

And sort of on topic, re:pSP. I've always thought these were overpriced and not worth it. I still agree with that mostly, but GTA:Liberty City Stories looks cool, especially with multiplayer, but I doubt I'd find many people to play it with, so I'm still avoiding it.

18. kaftka

kaftka Guest

I know. I'm agonising over whether or not I should get one. GTA:LCS looks wicked hot, and Tetris was the best Gameboy game ever.

19. Not quite.

No Sonic CD.

20. So have I.

But wtf is Chaotix when it's at home?

21. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    [​IMG]

Its great, I couldn't beleive I remembered so much about the game until I played it again.

Alex Kidd was great, was built into my master system.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!