• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's Still Got It!

Originally posted by bman2112@Oct 4 2005, 10:59 PM
Anyone got a psp yet? - worth getting?
Yes, I have one. And I think it's great, only problem is not knowing enough people with them yet to play any wireless network games with. Although that is changing soon. Three of my mates have been convinced to get them.

So, yeah I think their well worth owning, also excepting the cost of the damn memory cards, definitely gotta get me at least 1GB.

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Oct 5 2005, 10:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Oct 5 2005, 10:17 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bman2112
@Oct 4 2005, 10:59 PM
Yes, I have one. And I think it's great, only problem is not knowing enough people with them yet to play any wireless network games with. Although that is changing soon. Three of my mates have been convinced to get them.

So, yeah I think their well worth owning, also excepting the cost of the damn memory cards, definitely gotta get me at least 1GB. [/b]
do they have an analogue control/s? otherwise it may be back to the future with the ps1 original. So many games nowadays are heavily reliant on analogue

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Oct 6 2005, 01:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 6 2005, 01:48 AM)</div>
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Oct 5 2005, 10:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bman2112

So, yeah I think their well worth owning, also excepting the cost of the damn memory cards, definitely gotta get me at least 1GB.
do they have an analogue control/s? otherwise it may be back to the future with the ps1 original. So many games nowadays are heavily reliant on analogue [/b]
It has one analogue control.

Originally posted by bman2112+Oct 6 2005, 02:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bman2112 @ Oct 6 2005, 02:52 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Oct 6 2005, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Oct 5 2005, 10:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bman2112

do they have an analogue control/s? otherwise it may be back to the future with the ps1 original. So many games nowadays are heavily reliant on analogue
It has one analogue control. [/b]
Wow I never saw it on the pictures

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
think I threw out my old sega master system in the bin last week. Last year I went looking for some cords for it so that my ex could reminisce playing sonic but dick smiths and co didn't have any anymore[/b]

Just buy sonic mega collection plus.

Has ALL sonic games and is available on PS2 and Xbox.

its great.

It's the really small circle down underneath the d pad

psp-abdb-470.jpg

It's about 5mms high or something like that. I was playing it in Harvey Norman the other day, but I couldn't test the stick out because it wasn't used in the game I was playing. Fun stuff nonetheless.

I found it hard to get used to but, I am used to Xbox controls though.

(Wasnt majorly impressed by Sony's new handheld, especially the price)

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 6 2005, 07:06 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
think I threw out my old sega master system in the bin last week. Last year I went looking for some cords for it so that my ex could reminisce playing sonic but dick smiths and co didn't have any anymore

its great. [/b][/quote]
Is the Sonic collection worth buying then? I saw it in the shop the other day, some great memories came flooding back, but for £30 for some 1990's games on a CD seemed a tad expensive.

Can go one better; I've goat all the sonic games for the Mega Drive (excluding Sonic CD and Chaotix).

OH YEAH!

kool_aid.jpg

<

Have you got Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine?! I used to love that game!

Thats on it, and its damn well worth it, I have played it fir hours and I have seen it for like 20 quid down here.

Where do you shop
<

old school games i loved were:

alex the kid (sega master system built in)
rugby league 95 (megadrive)
NBA jam....this is the **** (SNES)
mortal komabat (SNES)

NBA Jam In my oh so superior opinion edges out JLR as the Best. Sports Game. Evar

Alex the kid was awesome.

My master system/megadrive/nes/snes have long since broken but still play some games through emulators

It sucked, I got Sonic built into my Mastersystem. It was way too easy. I would have much prefferred Alex Kidd (No 'the'. Kidd is his last name. Noobs.) that game was class.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Oct 6 2005, 08:08 PM
(No 'the'. Kidd is his last name. Noobs.)
You're so hot right now.
<

I've developed a light Tetris-on-my-phone obsession recently. Never used to like it, but now I'm enjoying it on my phone.

And sort of on topic, re:pSP. I've always thought these were overpriced and not worth it. I still agree with that mostly, but GTA:Liberty City Stories looks cool, especially with multiplayer, but I doubt I'd find many people to play it with, so I'm still avoiding it.

Originally posted by JJ-+Oct 6 2005, 07:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-JJ- @ Oct 6 2005, 07:21 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Oct 6 2005, 08:08 PM
(No 'the'. Kidd is his last name. Noobs.)
You're so hot right now.
<

I've developed a light Tetris-on-my-phone obsession recently. Never used to like it, but now I'm enjoying it on my phone.

And sort of on topic, re:pSP. I've always thought these were overpriced and not worth it. I still agree with that mostly, but GTA:Liberty City Stories looks cool, especially with multiplayer, but I doubt I'd find many people to play it with, so I'm still avoiding it. [/b]
I know. I'm agonising over whether or not I should get one. GTA:LCS looks wicked hot, and Tetris was the best Gameboy game ever.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 5 2005, 07:06 PM

its great.
Not quite.

No Sonic CD.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Oct 5 2005, 08:24 PM
Can go one better; I've goat all the sonic games for the Mega Drive (excluding Sonic CD and Chaotix).

OH YEAH!

kool_aid.jpg
So have I.

But wtf is Chaotix when it's at home?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Not quite.

No Sonic CD.[/b]

<

Its great, I couldn't beleive I remembered so much about the game until I played it again.

Alex Kidd was great, was built into my master system.

Latest posts