• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's TRFies time again!

Hmm, seems you guys actually like the bickering. We'll have to keep that in mind as mods before disciplining those who have posts reported, lol.

I never want this place to turn into something like 606, but you don't want it to be run too stricktly either. A bit of banter is always fun, and unless someone oversteps the mark, and actually contributes the the forum atleast some of the time, it keeps the place alive really. Don't want the place to be too dull now..

I never want this place to turn into something like 606, but you don't want it to be run too stricktly either. A bit of banter is always fun, and unless someone oversteps the mark, and actually contributes the the forum atleast some of the time, it keeps the place alive really. Don't want the place to be too dull now..

So given that, you must now have an idea what a balancing act it is sometimes. We even have mods and admins who are stirrers from time to time, but all in the interests of good banter and stimulating conversation. Bullitt and myself are two who are like that a bit.

Posters who mix things up are fun. Im gonna try to be more like that from now on.

you're all puffters!!!!

Posters who mix things up are fun. Im gonna try to be more like that from now on.

you're all puffters!!!!
You spelt "poofters" wrong.

I mean, if anyone is going to know how to spell it it should be you....CAUSE YOU'RE A *******

Hey you guys, check out my fabulous new numberplate! It's cool-o-riffic!

http://www.bilerico.com/2007/11/*******.jpg

I spell poofters like puffters cause I'm not a puffter... or something

Also I don't remember posting that

Haha the message or just the "your'e all puffters" bit ;)

Oh-ho! Have I ever! I have heard many tales of the old boisterous antics of you...

No not really. :D I'm pretty amazed at your typing skills while drunk though. Teach me.

It's just these magic fingers. You can't teach natural born talent.

It's cause I wrote it on an iPhone and they adjust your text to real words when your words make no sense.

**** that's handy. Gotta get me one o' them iPhones. I like it when my scandalous drunken texts are legible!

Sigh, I remember the days when Tarbh used to go arounf giving out rep points to those eager beavers who posted their nominations. But alas, they were simpler, more wholesome times. Now it's all about the sponsors and the money.

Sigh, I remember the days when Tarbh used to go arounf giving out rep points to those eager beavers who posted their nominations. But alas, they were simpler, more wholesome times. Now it's all about the sponsors and the money.
If you give me some money, i'll rep you :)

Polls are up!

You'll see the polls range from 3 to 5 options. There were some tie breakers.

Now go get your votes in!

Latest posts