• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's TRFies time again!

Pretty sure you won 'sexiest TRFer' Laecta, although RC pushed you close I think....

Understand where you are coming from C A Inversen. Unfortunately there's a heavy NH balance to the forums at the moment (mainly due to the large number of irish members). I'm not a massive follower of SH rugby, mainly because I don't get a chance to watch much, so I naturally tend to stick to the NH related threads, Mangers League, Heineken Cup, 6 nations etc. and therefore don't come across SH posters as often. Sure the same is true the opposite way aswell, and wouldn't expect a nomination from many SH posters because of it.

The world cup should change that for a while, where the majority of the forum comes together and most games are commented on by fans from both hemespheres.

Pretty sure you won 'sexiest TRFer' Laecta, although RC pushed you close I think....

Understand where you are coming from C A Inversen. Unfortunately there's a heavy NH balance to the forums at the moment (mainly due to the large number of irish members). I'm not a massive follower of SH rugby, mainly because I don't get a chance to watch much, so I naturally tend to stick to the NH related threads, Mangers League, Heineken Cup, 6 nations etc. and therefore don't come across SH posters as often. Sure the same is true the opposite way aswell, and wouldn't expect a nomination from many SH posters because of it.

The world cup should change that for a while, where the majority of the forum comes together and most games are commented on by fans from both hemespheres.

I'm glad you understood me, I'm not sure if it came across as anything more than a rant for my first couple of posts in this thread, so hopefully the last couple of posts clarified that I certainly don't think people are making bad selections, it's just the balance TRF has as a fully international forum needs to be kept an eye on.

I'm starting to have more of an eye for the NH threads lately because that often where the posting action is and it's a little dead on our side of the fence at times, lol.

Since I've started here I've noticed that there isn't many Aussie posters. And I agree with CA that there seems to be a decrease in New Zealand posters. Whatever happened to Versus btw? He was a firey poster for about a week there a few weeks back. Throwing his opinion in our faces, getting everyone riled up.
Since the forums upgrade there's definitely been a decrease in regular posters and an increase in spammy ******** trying to sell us rugby shirts and protein. There also seems to be members who have just joined to throw in their 2 cents about Rugby 2012.

Matt probably deserved that win XD

Just an idea on the posts, if members are not familiar with captcha verifications it might be a reason to go 'meh, never mind', not everyone reacts to change in the same way.

Since I've started here I've noticed that there isn't many Aussie posters. And I agree with CA that there seems to be a decrease in New Zealand posters. Whatever happened to Versus btw? He was a firey poster for about a week there a few weeks back. Throwing his opinion in our faces, getting everyone riled up.
Since the forums upgrade there's definitely been a decrease in regular posters and an increase in spammy ******** trying to sell us rugby shirts and protein. There also seems to be members who have just joined to throw in their 2 cents about Rugby 2012.

i miss versus ....some of the contradictions in his morales were hilarious

yeah but it was the contradictions that made him such a lovable rascal. Had he been consistent with his opinions he would've just been another boring logical human. Oh me and him use to fight like cats and dogs. But it was all in the name of fun.

T'is a pitty you never had a run in with Los Lover or loratadine. Both made verses look like a pussy cat.

RC had the unfortunate luck once to actually meet lora in person.

T'is a pitty you never had a run in with Los Lover or loratadine. Both made verses look like a pussy cat.

RC had the unfortunate luck once to actually meet lora in person.
Los Lover, lol. Who was it who made the video of him? I think it was one of those Hitler spoof videos.

Lora could be a fine poster ... I believed he would post here most of the time when he was ******.

I personally enjoyed some of the banter when Lora was around and a Welsh match was closing in. I also thought he was generally a good poster, but certainly had his bad moments. He'd been a member since the start hadn't he? Remember his member no. being something like 32.

dont know either of the 2 older guys....versus belived we should just bend over and kiss his feet as he is with an academy ..and had an agent XD

as we did not make statues of him and hail him as our new saviour he took it upon himself to become a homophobe and a king darcy ophobe.. i belive within 2 posts he also wished the death of brian o driscoll... and the next that he never would wish harm on a player..strange character he was

Last edited:
Another poster who got me wound up not so long ago was Infern0

dont know either of the 2 older guys....versus belived we should just bend over and kiss his feet as he is with an academy ..and had an agent XD

as we did not make statues of him and hail him as our new saviour he took it upon himself to become a homophobe and a king darcy ophobe.. i belive within 2 posts he also wished the death of brian o driscoll... and the next that he never would wish harm on a player..strange character he was

He was threatened by my royalty. He wanted to overthrow me. Pah! There's only 1 king around here

I do miss his signatures, not so much the poster haha although he wasn't too bad. Danny was a good WUM to go with Lora and Los Lover. Dale is still a good WUM when he wants to be too haha.

So many good posters that need to return, can you not email everyone on the memberlist to "inform" them about the new software or something? :p Seriosuly, off the top of my head get Gay Guy, Monkeypigeon, Vambo (Wasps only fan? :p), every Australian poster haha, Sir. Speedy etc.

Ahh DarkmanX. There just aren't words....
fat-ass.jpg

Latest posts