• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I've become friends

I think it's important to consider gameplay too. E.g the TRF patch rated all players too highly and also made everyone too quick. This somehow made offloading really painful. The RSA 13 update also had an issue, I can't quite remember what it was but it caused the defensive formations to turn to ****.

I think it's important to consider gameplay too. E.g the TRF patch rated all players too highly and also made everyone too quick. This somehow made offloading really painful. The RSA 13 update also had an issue, I can't quite remember what it was but it caused the defensive formations to turn to ****.
Clear can be ... in the updated lists you can see that each player has his rating thanks to the moderators I can see in the new patch that we are about to finish ...

Any chance of any previews of kits or anything? Just would like to see the progress. Or like a list of what's been done

Friend check your list roster and is very precise, my problem is that I do not find the files big, and fsh of some teams that you replaced by example bridgen, euro all stars, nz Maori, South All Stars, Super 12 All Stars, World All Stars, all these teams would need all their corresponding files to be able to replace them with my new kits and logos, etc ...

suuijs.png

IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2sbabs2.png[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2sbabs2.png[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

2sbabs2.png

- - - Updated - - -

i4eao2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Some patch captures:)

- - - Updated - - -

29movtl.png

So excited for this patch!!! Your work looks amazing!

Looks great guys! Awesome work :)
@peter83 do you mind if I take a crack at the menu backgrounds etc? I've done a few and can send them over to you

Last edited by a moderator:
@gadjo There is currently 2 rosters. The other one is made by geostar. I think he will make both compatible with the TRF 2017 patch.

Looks great guys! Awesome work :)
@peter83 do you mind if I take a crack at the menu backgrounds etc? I've done a few and can send them over to you

If friend any help is welcome

- - - Updated - - -

If you check the list of @ ama1 using it with my patch, and check team by team if there was any error or was compatible and for example playing with reds, rebels there is error and closes the game, with the rest of the super rugby teams worked Well, I would need full cats, all euro, all southern, and some more to replace them with the new uniforms

- - - Updated - - -

Use the list roster and the files be20 .. and dc ... copy and paste in the original game if you add any more files, and roster list worked exelente and is very accurate and very updated, after that I started copying and Paste the files of the teams of super rugby big, fsh, minikits one by one and andubo well, as I said I miss files of teams that added @ ama1 in his new list

Hey peter83 when can we expect the release?
I am waiting for the update roster list @geostar once we have it I think we will be ready to launch the patch, of course I still have to fine tune some details but next week is surely ready

Thanks for the info @peter83. Great game between Jaguaers and Kings. Now I'm waiting for my team, the Stormers

A List Of All New Features?

Have you guys updated things like Billboards? And pitch logos etc...

Could we have a list of everything new?

Right guys, I've decided for a change do something related to Rugby 08 Modding. So basically there's this effect called ReShade, some off you may have heard off it if you've not basically its a program which has all these options which can help old games look new and really nice looking. I've decided to have a go with making a shader for Rugby 08 and i cannot wait to show you what i believe is the best result for the effect when applying it to rugby 08. (Note* This will NOT be included in the patch but as an add-on for later if people would like to use this shader).

So hear are the results with a before and after comparison.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And i'll also post a full photo of the first example so you get an idea on what the lighting looks like
attachment.php

Like i said if i get enough support on this i will put up a link but NOTE* these picture were only token through the program and not from in-game so this may not work but i personally don't see any reason why it shouldn't but i will test obviously before posting a link.

BIG AND IMPORTANT NOTE*

This mod could require a stronger PC so keep that in mind but it shouldn't change too much.

Attachments

• Rugby splitscreen 1.jpg
    Rugby splitscreen 1.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Rugby splitscreen 2.jpg
    Rugby splitscreen 2.jpg
    494.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Rugby splitscreen 3.jpg
    Rugby splitscreen 3.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 32
  • Rugby splitscreen 4.jpg
    Rugby splitscreen 4.jpg